51 | Luna

It was another same night, I was as usual worried over my mate. "Why… Why can't he accept me? Why.. was he choosing her over me, when he knew that I was his mate and to-be-soon Luna of the night moon kingdom. Why does my true blood alpha have to be so arrogant? Can't he see she is a human and she is using him." I was so lost in my thoughts when my mate… Jeon Jungkook entered our shared bedroom... Drunk. I didn't expect him to come back normally, I was expecting that he would go to bed and drift off to sleep because that's what he always did, and guess what he did he went to bed without a word.

"Gguk did you already have your dinner or do you want me to bring you Something?" I asked him in a very soft tone but Mr. Arrogant didn't reply, so I thought to go to him and shake him and ask him if he wanted food and then I knew he'd be either in his dreamland or he'd ask me to stay quiet in an annoyed tone because my presence bothered him. After all, that was all I got as an answer. We haven't marked each other and rejection was something that would tear our kind (werewolf) apart, I was also shattering, my heart was paining because he is constantly rejecting me, well I fell for him but it's not my fault.

I was standing beside the nightstand and leaned down a little so that my voice would not bother him because If I say from afar he will groan and say that I am too noisy. "jungkook-ah should I get you some food?" I whispered to him in a very calm tone but what happened next I couldn't believe, I froze. His one hand on my waist and the other around my neck, I on top of him, my hands on his bare chest and.. and his soft lips pressed against mine slowly dancing with my lips, I didn't even realize when I started to kiss him back. It was a sweet one but by the time it turned into a hot and passionate make-out session, his hands roaming around every curve of my body, his one hand resting on my hips and giving it a little squish.

I unknowingly moaned in the kiss and he slid his tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced and fought together, other than kissing sounds there was one more sound, it was of our heartbeats, which seems to be adding some sort of violin. He sat up and set me on his lap without breaking the kiss. I wanted more and more but suddenly reality hit me. I shouldn't allow it if he is not sober and he loves her. By the time he was sucking on my neck, I stopped myself from losing to the pleasure he was giving me. But I let out a moan. I lightly pushed him but I guess he just let it slide and continued sucking my neck. This time I pushed him a little hard. He stopped and looked up at me.

"Jungkook, I am sorry but we can't.. do this, you love her and you are drunk, we both know you'll regret it later so we should stop before it's too late and we both lose control over ourselves and I am sorry.  just.. sorry" With that I got up from his lap and started walking faster than ever towards the door because I don't think walking slowly and calmly is a very good idea because the eyes of the men behind me were full of lust. My hand just torched the doorknob and his hand landed on top of mine, and the other hand was on my left side on the wall, so basically I was trapped in between them his body was slightly pressed against mine.

"What if I want to lose control, I am not sober, I'll not regret any of this, I don't love her, huh?" At this point I turned around because like seriously I have been here for more than 2 months and every day was the same, his husky voice again spoke something which turned me beetroot red "What if I want to Fuck you hard against the wall, bend you over the desk and destroy your pussy, what if I want you lips to be trapped into mine, what if I want you to be upon me and riding me, you on four and I'll be Fucking you from back, my mouth eating you out, what if I want to hear my name screaming from your mouth telling me how good I am, begging me to go faster, then begging me to stop, your nails scratching my back, what if I want to show you, my love, prove you that I love you, prove myself that dating her didn't help even a little bit to forget about you, I still love you I want to mark you mine and this time nothing will stop me from loving you"

At this point, I was on the edge of crying because of all the memories from our past that floated through my veins. I am Hun Yuna the daughter of the alpha of the Scarlett kingdom jungkook's and my past just passed through my memories, when we were small, smiling, holding hands. Then when we first kissed, we broke up our 4-year relationship. We both came together when we were 15. We weren't able to find our mate because, at the age of twenty, we got to know who our mate was. It's been one year since he left me he says that it was for good and I was so in pain and love to understand what is good.

"Yuna, I love you. I left you because I was afraid that if I won't be your mate you would do something and I was even not ready to face the reality but when I found out that you were my mate I was so happy but you were not in love anymore you were hurt and I was the reason behind your pain so I decided to stay away from you maybe for good you know whenever I was having my rut I go and drink and come back home sober It helped me to forget the pain and right now I am on my rut.. whenever you were around me I was almost at the edge of losing control over my beast so I decided to stay away because you were in pain, afraid but now I am losing control I am willing to lose control I can't stop I can't hold back m-"  I cut him off mid-sentence by saying "then don't stop"

He was a little shocked but he then pinned me against the wall and started kissing me passionately, biting my lips, his hands on my hips pulling me closer, lips moving in rhythm, tilting my neck to gain better access to his lips and depending on the kiss. He spanked me as he signed me to jump, which I did. He slowly took me to bed without breaking the kiss. He laid me down and hovered over me still, his lips capturing mine gently. As we both ran out of breath we pulled away. He leaned down and connected his forehead with mine.

"I am gonna mark you mine now, it'll hurt a little, you can pull my hair, dig your nails into my skin just tell me if it would be too much." He brought his head towards my neck, his hot breathing on my neck, for once my heart forgot how to breathe, he sucked on my neck before digging his fangs into my neck and I moaned out of pain but it turned into pleasure soon. He pulled away and smiled looking at his art on my neck and licked the mark. I also did the same. I also marked him mine.

AUTHORS POV

Yuna held him tightly burying her face in the crock of his neck as Jungkook moved in and out of her. She bit her lips as the pain and pleasure were too much for her to handle. They were like a missing piece of a puzzle that fits perfectly. The entire night he whispered sweet words to her as they made love. They promised to devote themselves to each other for eternity as they became one.

"I love you Jungkook," she whispered to him.
"I love you too Yuna" he replied
"Forever" they both said in unison,he peaked her lips one last time before she drifted to sleep, holding her naked body close to his.

"My Luna '' he thought to himself as he saw she was already sleeping, he also drifted to sleep, holding her naked body close to his.

_______
Found this in my draft.  Idk what is this.   It's not that bad. ..  Okay,  it needed so much correction.