33 | Butter room

The studio sat abandoned, the call of dinner pulling everyone away for the evening

The studio sat abandoned, the call of dinner pulling everyone away for the evening. The last two cars in the parking lot, you presumed belonged to security.

"I can't believe I forgot my airpods. I'll just run in and grab them."

Leaning over to the passenger side he kissed your cheek. "Sorry I'm cutting into our date time."

"Can I come see?"

"Yeah? You really want to?"

"Of course! You think I'm not interested in what you do all day?"

The long halls of the warehouse were lined with huge doors but only one had the BTS logo across it. The bright yellow sign read, "CLOSED SET - credentials must be shown for entry."

"Am I going to get in trouble for being here?"

"I think it'll be okay, but you'd better stay close." he winked reaching for your hand.

"This is where the magic happens!" He pushed the door open for you to enter. "Welcome to my room."

It was amazing, it could have been in anyone with a teenage boys' house. Your jaw hung open in awe at the details.

"A basketball court? Airplane, look at all these things. This is seriously cool!"

He laughed at your excitement.

"So is this what your room at home looked like?"

"Are you kidding, my mom would never let me be this messy."

He slid his arm around your waist kissing the top of your head.

"And, she'd kill me if I ever had a girl in my room."

Pulling away you looked at him seriously. "Jungkook? Are you telling me you never had a girl...over?"

He shook his head, "never"

"We need to fix that, baby that's sad."

"Yeah? I'll drive, it'll take a few hours and my parents might be suspicious as to why we just showed up..." He dangled his car keys playfully. "but let's go."

You punched his shoulder, "I'm not kidding Guk, let's take care of it." You looked towards the bed, "right now."

His face was dumbfounded but it held an open mouth grin like he was processing the scenario.

Gently taking the car keys from his hand you threw them on the wooden desk.

"Now's your chance, you've got me here, we're alone, I want you to show me your moves."

"You're such a wild girl."

You kissed his neck, "tell me you don't like it," you could feel him hard against you.

"I love it, I love you."

Your mouths met halfway, hard and needy against each other.

"What about security?" he got out breathily while pulling his shirt off.