50 | first time

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK: A jjk smut written by @orgkoov on Instagram.

WARNING: explicit content 🔞

Your foot tapped against the wooden floor of your apartment, your hands worked on cooking food as, nxde by gidle played on the speaker in the background, which was connected to your phone. Your boyfriend is coming over tonight, you both planned to have a movie night after a long time. You both have been so busy with our lives that you didn't get any time to spend with each other in the past two weeks, this was the longest time apart in your relationship of almost one year. You have known your boyfriend, Jeon Jeongguk, for more than three years.

You and Jeongguk met through your mutual friend, taehyung, during a party held for the celebration of his and his girlfriend's six year anniversary. Jeongguk and you became close during a hiking trip. You both went there alone, surprisingly you both were in the same hotel and same floor, your room number was triple seven and his was seven hundred and seventy eight. Somehow your paths kept on crossing and you ended up together, according to you, it was the red string of fate. A smile lingered on your face as you thought about your past with him.

The door bell rang, you closed the stove before washing your hands and wiped it with kitchen towel. You went to open the door after pausing the song on your phone. Opening the door, you found Jeongguk standing there with a small bouquet of roses in his hands as he smiled widely. A giggle left your mouth as you threw your body in his arms giving him a warm hug. "My pretty doll," Jeongguk said as he hugged you back, "i missed you." While snuggling his nose in your hair and smelling you. ( It's a bit creepy but he says that your scent is addictive, you have told him a thousand times that it's the shampoo.)

"I missed you too kook" you replied as your grip tightened around him while pushing your face deeper in between his neck and shoulder. "Come in" you said softly as you stepped back to give him space to come in after taking the bouquet from his hands. Your lips crashed on his as soon as he came inside, a sweet kiss saying i missed you. It wasn't a long kiss, just a quick kiss. "I made you all your favourites that i could." You said as you smiled widely. He laughed. Jeongguk helped you in serving the dishes before you both sat together to eat the dinner you made.

(After some time.)

Things took a 180° turn. From talking about the things to miss to this, this needful kiss in your bedroom. You were nervous. You could feel your heart pounding in your ears.
You and Jeongguk had kissed before but never this. The sexual tension was always there between you too but it never went to actually doing the deeds.

Jeongguk had already removed his shirt. You watched as he pulled down his pants. His boxers showed off his bulge. Your face flushed. God, your face was so red.

Jeongguk got on to the bed. He noticed how embarrassed you looked. “Love, are you fine?”

You nodded. He continued. “If this is too much, too fast, we can…”

"No, no... It's just..., It's my first time, I have never ever done this before."

“love that’s okay, i know, we can go slow if you want to continue. I was nervous the first time too.”

“Oh.” Of course you weren't Jeongguk's first. How could you be the first time for someone with that body. But you know you are Jungkook's second girlfriend. The first relationship he had was in high school which didn't end nicely.

Jeongguk bent down to you and whispered, “Let’s get you out of these clothes.” He undid your t-shirt, revealing your lovely chest. You knew that you had a big chest and was always self conscious about it. But with Jeongguk, you never felt that way. He pulled off your shirt and dropped it onto the floor. He then tugged off your pants. Leaving you in your bra and panties.

“There now, we’re the same.”

You thought your underwear was rather plain. Dull white, designed for function rather than titillation. Jeongguk gave you a passionate kiss. His hands reached around your back and undid the brassiere.

Light pink nipples decorate your pale breasts. He took a handful of boobs in each hand and softly squeezed them.

“Um, ha.”

“Does this feel good?”

“Uh huh!”

He then went and pulled down your panties. Sticking his finger into your pussy, he massaged her walls. You felt her sex wetin with each thrust of his finger. Your breath grew heavy.

Jeongguk pulled his finger out. “Uh, kook?”

Jeongguk lowered down to the level of your sex, he kissed your thighs before devouring your sex with his mouth. He French kisses your flower. His tongue lapped your juices as he nibbed at it in between. Your back arched as you pushed him deeper into your sex. A wave of release was gonna wash over you but he stopped as soon as he realised that you were close. A whine left your mouth at the emptiness.

But before you could say anything, Jeongguk pulled off his boxers. His erection stood out between his legs.

“Are you ready for this?”

You nodded. Slowly, Jeongguk inserted himself into you. A gasped left your mouth, at the sudden pressure in your lower parts. You had put your fingers and other things in your vagina, but never had a real dick. It was painful because of his size and it was her first time but it felt nice.

“Oh, oh Jeongguk.”

Jeongguk let out a grunt. “babe!”

His hands dug into your hips. Taking a slow, steady pace, he grinded into you.

“jeongguk!” An orgasm tore through your body. Your back arched as you screamed.

“babd, are you okay?”

“Yes, it was just... I didn’t expect it to be that intense.” you looked down at his crotch. “Oh, kook, you, ah, didn’t finish. Would you like me to help you?”

“Only if you want to.”

You gingerly put your hand on his organ. Breaking heavily, you awkwardly put him in your mouth. You weren't particularly skilled, but it felt great. When Jeongguk came, you fell back in surprise as his semen hit your face.

“babe!”

Sitting naked on your butt, face dripping with cum, you let out a laugh. Jeongguk took a towel and wiped her face “So are you okay?”

"Yes"

The two cuddled together. “I didn’t go too fast did I?”

“No, you were perfect.”

“Dont get used to it."

"Why?"

"Because the next time i fuck you, you won't be able to walk."

Note: don't ask me, it's been long since i wrote and this is so bad.