6 | Overstumulation

You and Jungkook had been going at it into the early hours of the night, having already cum 4 times and with no intention of stopping any time soon

You and Jungkook had been going at it into the early hours of the night, having already cum 4 times and with no intention of stopping any time soon. Your leg hung over his shoulder as sweat dripped from his forehead and fell onto your stomach, the room smelled so much like sex it was intoxicating.

His finger was rapidly abusing your sensitive bud while keeping an almost inhumane pace thrusting into you. Your back began to arch and your chest pressed flush against his as you felt your fourth orgasm take over you, vision going slightly blurry, clinging to the hair on the back of his neck.

"Look at you all fucked out" he growled in your ear, attaching his lips to the base of your jawline. His words were all you needed to be sent over the edge, a sinful moan leaving your lips.

He kept his pace fucking you through your orgasm but when he didn't stop you couldn't help but whine at how raw and sensitive your pussy felt.

The past three orgasms were always followed with a short break to catch your breath but this was a whole new feeling and you knew you'd come undone again in no time.

"S-slow down it's too much" you strained, feeling his grip on your hips tighten surely leaving bruises the next morning.

"You don't mean that baby you haven't even used the safe word" he smirked at you; and he was right. You had no intention of using the safe word you just needed him to make you see stars again.

He flipped you over and pulled you on top of him but knowing how tired you were he just held you there while he bucked his hips up into yours, the new angle allowing him to bottom out with every thrust.

"Fuck Jungkook please" you practically screamed, as he was again hitting your g-spot.

"Come on y/n take me, I know you can, you little slut" he breathed out tucking his bottom lip between his teeth, feeling sweat drip down his neck as he felt his high approaching him.

Your hands gripped his chest to support yourself, dragging them down leaving red marks trailing down to his toned abs. With the little sense you had left in you you admired the way he looked sweaty and breathless beneath you. How he was able to keep up his pace was beyond you but you knew you wouldn't last much longer.

"Let me mark you."

You felt him biting down on your chest littering red and purple circles beneath your collarbones. Noticing your clit had been neglected for a while he reached down to draw circles on it.

You couldn't handle it anymore, your mind completely clouded, the feeling of his dick pressed up against your walls, his intoxicating lips on your chest, his finger on your clit, every part of you was being stimulated and you simply couldn't handle anymore.

Tears rolled down your face at the sheer pleasure you were feeling. You let out something between a moan and a scream, his name falling from your lips as you squirted on him, legs visibly shaking around him while the mine blowing orgasm took over you.

The sight of you alone sent him over the edge snapping his hips into yours one final time moaning your name over and over again, his eyes rolling back riding out both of your orgasms.

Exhausted, you collapsed on him panting heavily feeling sore everywhere.