30. Saturday

A/N: Hey SdeSenna can you guess what happens in this chapter?  The title should tell you what you need to know ! It's Saturday 😉

Seb stared at the woman in the short, red dress.  He could hardly believe she was his.  The dress was tight, clinging to her in all the right places, and he was looking forward to peeling it off of her later. 

His plans for her had been put on hold after she'd gone and won the Italian Grand Prix.  Tom Smollett had insisted on a team dinner to celebrate.    Seb had proudly accompanied her.  She had been amazing today.  She'd had a bad qualifying, and started fifth, but she'd fought her way to the front and never looked back.

She'd shown that star quality that he knew she had inside her.  He smiled as he saw her laughing at something Joel had said. 

His heart rate sped up as he saw her head over towards him.  She sat down next to him and took a sip out of her glass of water. 

He leant over.

"Have I told you how ravishing you look tonight Miss Rashford?"

"Only half a dozen times Herr Vettel."

He felt her thigh pressing against his.  He hoped they could make their escape sooner rather than later.  He was feeling horny as hell and the flash of cleavage he'd just got wasn't helping matters. 

"I want to fuck you," he growled in her ear. 

"Another half an hour and we'll make our excuses and go," she replied. 

Mollie squeezed her legs together, trying to ignore the ache between them.  Seb looked so bloody gorgeous tonight.

He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a lightweight black sweater. And he smelt divine. She wanted nothing more than to sneak off and have her wicked way with him, but that would have been rude.  The team really wanted to celebrate and she owed it to them. 

She leant towards him and whispered.  "What would you say if I was to tell you that I'm not wearing any underwear?"

Seb felt his jeans becoming very tight. She was joking, right?

"Are you serious?" he growled. 

"You'll have to find out later."

"Twenty minutes.  Not a minute more."

Mollie tried to stop herself from smiling.  She loved seeing him fighting his desire. 

"Mols, we're heading to a club after.  You coming?" Joel asked her.    Mollie sighed.  Not everyone knew about her drink problem.  Just a few select people and Joel wasn't one of them. She didn't know if going clubbing was the greatest idea, even if she didn't already have plans to escape. 

"Not tonight Joel.  Seb's got a bit of a headache and to be honest, I'm exhausted from the race.  We're going to have an early night.  In fact, I think we'll say goodnight now," she said, standing up.  "Thanks everyone.  Great result, great dinner.  If I don't see any of you about tomorrow, I will see you in Germany."

Seb said goodnight to them all as well and they headed off, hand in hand. 

"Bollucks," Joel said to Ash, who was sat next him. 

"What?" Ash asked, puzzled. 

"Headache, my arse.  They're sneaking off to shag. He's been devouring her with his eyes all night."  Ash choked on his drink.   "You must have noticed.  He's literally been foaming at the mouth."

"Joel, you have a one track mind."

"So does Seb," he grinned.  Ash laughed.  He agreed with Joel.  They were definitely sneaking off for some alone time.