Chapter No 1

Rubab POV

Walking up at 4am became my habit when I was only fix years old.  My whole morning starts from fajr prayer, read Holy Quran, practice martial arts, and eat breakfast.

From 6am to 8am, I work in my office, completing any projects. After that I get ready to attend my MBBS classes and so on..

Pretty busy right..

If you are confused that who I am? then let me introduce myself.

I am Rubab Shah and Italian name is Ruby Alessandro , 21 years old and currently living in Pakistan.

I have a milky white skin, long black hair with silver eyes, height 5'7 with six abs combo..

Why do I two names? well you see, my father name is Luca Alessandro, an Italian billionaire businessman and my mother is Aliya Khan, well-known Pakistani Neurosurgeon.

My mother went to Italy for neurosurgeon specialization and met my papi.

My dad had love at first sight, pursued mother and they both wanted to get married,

but you know every love story has a mini villain.

In their story, it was my agha jaan (mother father).

He didn't like my father due to non-Muslim and his family connection with mafia.

On the other side, my father parent was chill and happy about their relationships and accepted my mother with love.

After long heated fights, they finally

got my grandpa permission, both got married and started living in Italy.

My father accepted Islam, left mafia and living a life as a businessman. I am their one and only innocent (that's what I think) child.

So, that is why I have two names: Rubab khan is given by my agha jaan and other one is from my parent.

Every summer and winter vacation, I went to Pakistan and spent time with my Agha jaan.

Agha jaan is also businessman and teaches me how to become a proper heiress of his fortune.

I have done my MBA from Harvard Business School at 16. Why two degrees because it's my mother wish and being in powerful families, if I know how to break bones and

I should know how to fix them too.

In Pakistan, I have two best friends: Alisbha khan and Moiza Shahzaab. Moiza is my family childhood friend.

Her family has a large law firm and her father handles agha jaan legal documentation.

Due to enemy attack, she got injured and shifted to my mother hospital for treatment.

She spent one year in the Italy and there we became best friend.

First, they were living in karachi and after some incident which they restricted to ask about it, they shifted in Lahore.

Due to her security reasons and agha jaan, our families decided that I have to live in Pakistan for moiza protection.

I shifted in Lahore (Pakistan City) to pursue Fsc and MBBS degree. and help agha jaan with his business. Alisbha Ali became her friend in Lahore.

Her father works in my agha jaan office as Chief Finance Officer. Through this connection, we all three became trio best friends.

My both parent side have enemies; I have hidden my identity as a Mafia billionaire heiress and Sultan Khan-granddaughter.

Aside my best friends and closed ones, no one knows about my identity.

Most of my classmates always thought that I am an orphan.. thanks to moiza crazy ideas that she told everyone in college that I was being rescued by her

look who's talking...

she adopted me.

I lived in their home. I didn't correct them because I don't want a be gold digger to target me and live my life as a low key.

Now I am known as a adopted daughter of the Shahzaab family who origin is unknown...

Under the name of Ruby Alessandro, I have also started my weaponry business and international hotel chains at 16 age.

From childhood, I have interest in the weapons and fighting, mafia genes from dad. Now, at the age of 21, I have more 30 international five stars hotels and supply weapons in the whole Asia

. So, conclusion I have two identities,

First,

Rubab khan as a shy and reserved orphan girl, using black lenses and brown foundation to hide my milky white skin, who got adopted by the Shahzaab family,  doing a MBBS on scholarship.

Second,

Ruby Alessandro, genius, cold and reserved personality with lethal combo of martial arts skills, independent billionaire, businesswoman and granddaughter of The Sultan khan, Pakistani Billionaire....

In the end, this is my story how Rubab fell in love

and

Ruby fell in hate with a villain...