Chapter No 8

Rubab shah

Rubab shah

" we only wanted four sets of bangles.. Why did you buy 50 bangles set ?!? Hmna bangles ka stall lagna hai" alisbha standing in front of moiza...

" simple, because it was free.. " moiza smirked while taking sip from the juice..
I Chuckled..

" why do you have to say that?!? It was so awkward... That annoying guy was more motivator than a shopper keeper " aur be la lain.. Yah be la lein.. Kuch aur lena hai apna" Alisbha sighed..
Suddenly soniya came in our room and silently sit down and narrow down her eyes on us...

" do you people think, I am stupid!??" soniya asked with serious expression..

" hmy too kab ka pta hai.. Lagta hai tujha ab pta chala hai" moiza said while laughing..

" what happened between you all and my brother in laws?!? " soniya become serious...

Alishba sighed and told her whole incident...
" agr mujaha pta hota ka es wajha vo hmy bangles la kar da rahe hain then I would have suggested for gold bangles.. " Soniya smirked..

"exactly, that's my girl" moiza high five with soniya..

"but seriously, sukar hai koi barra masla nhe hoa.. Dadda abu Phela be bhot strict hein.. Especially my aunti saima was against this proposal.. I know she will create problems on my wedding.. That is why thank you for this.. Tm log yahan ho to es wajha sa sukoon ma hun.. And rubab please don't mind the aunti saima words..." soniya hold my hands.

Whenever aunti saima meet us, she especially taunt in her words.. According to her, I am a gold digger and leeches that attached with moiza family.. Also, I am trying to get married with his son, during sonia birthday party, his son, Arshad confessed her likeness toward me. Her. Mother to send proposal for soniya but Arshad declined and told his interest for me. When his mother heard, she insulted me that I was the one who flirt with him.. She wanted some powerful in law for his son and I am just an poor orphan..

One day, I will cut her tongue and feed it to her..

" Don't worry about me, I will handle it.." I hugged her.

Okay let's go downstairs
"Everyone is having a tea time.. " we all went downstairs..
I saw other women sitting in the hall and enjoying tea and snacks..

"Ahhh tm log agae.. Come and meet soniya mother in law, lariab.. Lariab yah teno ka mena apko btya tha.. MASHAALLAH they all are like my daughters.." soniya mother excitedly introduced us and we all sit and said salam to her..
" MashaAllah they are very beautiful and humble too " lariab aunti smiled..
" aunti you miss the cute part" moiza pouted..
" yes aur naughty be" soniya mother laughed while squeezing moiza cheeks..
" laraib, beauty is not everything.. Family background be matter karna chaie... Aj kal to pta he hai, itna fraud hojata hain, warna yah par esa log be hein jen ka to na maa baap ka be pta nhe hota, bas sarak sa utha kar la ata hain and eat free food on her someone's else house hain"
we heard a aunti saima commented while taking sip from her tea.... She talked loudly , our surrounding women also heard it and became silent..