chapter no 28

Rubab POV

I saw one black car behind our mansion through my laptop security camera. I had all access cameras on my laptop for security purposes.

I mentally sighed and closed the laptop.
This person is crazy.

Am I really in love with him or is this some kind of slight affection?

I knew about his forced suicide attempt but still took care of him because he was already sick, and his family was already very worried about him.

Most importantly, he was starting to get suspicious about me, and where I came from.

It’s not that I’m afraid of him.
Nowadays, we are on high alert, and when he finds out how many people want to bury me underground.

He will cage me in.

It is too risky to not for Ruby but rather Rubab..

For him, I will always be an innocent, pure soul.

I knew that this person is crazy and overall obsessed with me.

Sometimes, this obsession becomes suffocating for the other person.

From your lover's point of view, he is protecting you, but this protection could also create suffocation and be unbearable.

Before that, I have to confirm whether I love him or not. Whether he is capable of coming into my life and standing with me.

Our relationship is not like any other couple. We don’t know each other. He fell in love with someone who is just one part of my life.

I know that he is a strong person, but we are on different levels. He is not going to marry me but entered the influential Mafia family where people only imagine us meeting them.

Moreover, dad is going to retire soon, and the next head of the Mafia will be announced. Other than me, I have too many potential candidates for this Crown.

I have a lot of eyes on me.
If I became a Mafia Queen then could he handle the pressure or be capable of putting a diaper on my child's little butt?

I suddenly imagine his struggle with our cutie chubby baby. I slightly chuckled.
I lay down on my bed because tomorrow is going to be a grand party at my home.

Next morning,

I woke up at 4:30 am, prayed the fajr, and opened the books for study, midterms are coming, and I have to complete this MBBS degree.

Someone knocked on my door.
I already knew who was at the door before I opened it.

I took the dupatta and opened the door. I saw a servant at the door.

" Baji, Agha Jaan is calling you in the study." He said, "Slightly bowing" and left.

I took a deep breath, set my hair, and walked toward the study room. It’s 6 a.m. and all are in their rooms.

I knocked, entered the room, and saw agha Jaan reciting Quran Pak silently. He politely nodded at me and signaled me to sit beside him on the sofa.

I put the dupatta on my head and walked towards him, lay down, put my head on his lap, and closed my eyes.

He softly started patting my head while reciting Quran Pak in front of him.

His soft voice reciting verses made my heart at peace and all my worries started to vanish away.

After a few minutes, he closed the Holy Book, blew on my face and kissed my forehead, I remained silent with my eyes closed.