Chapter No 22

Hadi POV

" Didn't I warn you that If I found you on my property - ——" shahzaib khan angrily said.

" Then you will put restrict charges on me ohhhhh  and shoot me" I responded calmly.. 

He is my beloved Rubab Father.. . It is obligatory for me to talk with him in a respectful way. 

Those who talked to me like that don't have a head to speak with me again but here I am, patiently hearing his lies. 

" Don't you think that I can't do something about you?!? Don't test me boy.." My father in law sat down on the seat again and dangerously threatened me again..

" You can do one thing." I suggested. 

He confusedly saw me.. 

" Give her a hand---- whole to me, peacefully " I smiled again.. 

Exactly, I mean why would I only want her soft hands?!? 

" You can get your answer from your parents. I have already told them" He said firmly. 

I Chuckled and ignored it
" I will send dad and mom again for a fixed wedding date.  Don't worry about the preparation, I have already arranged everything and you can discuss this with my dad if you want anything else." 

I stood up  and signaled my assistant and three guards to put their guns down but my father in law guards still had guns on us.

I started working towards the door but stopped.  " I want a positive response from your side. I don't like us to have any clashes, After all we are all family. " 

I went out. 

________

In my lahore's villa.. 

I am standing in the study room, silently watching outside with one cigarette in my hands and puffing..

Knocking… 

My assistant came inside.. 

 " Boss, the recording has started."  my assistant informed me.. 

" loud the music " I ordered without looking at him. I heard the conversation.. 

" He basically threatened me right now. How dare he?!? I would never hand my daughter to her. He doesn't know the power of the Shahzaib family."  my father in law threw tantrums in front of his assistant. 

Yes, we put a listening device in her office. 

" Sir, what about mam rubab?! Did you discuss this with her?!? " he hesitantly asked..