Special Chapter

"why do our writer stop uploading the chapters? It's been more than three weeks" hamoodia pouted with a little angry tone.

"Exactly, I think she is jealous of us. We always met every week.... Do you think it is so easy to make rubab fall in love with me..." Hadi responded while patting his hand on her head.

"She is busy nowadays due to university exams etc. She will come back with the full boast" Rubab politely answered ignoring hadi comment.

Hadi dreamily saw her with glowing eyes like rubab words were melody in his ears.

"How can she be so busy!!! She is too lazy to write or maybe too much single in her life..' Moiza added a sarcastic tone.

"Stop it.... Rubab is right. Let her clear the schedule. We will patiently wait for her." Alisbha narrowed her eyes on moiza. On this, Moiza rolled her eyes.

"You can be but I will not... Like She doesn't cover us after Fahad's wedding. What about us?/ I am sure, She doesn't want us to be together. I am telling you that I will not let her go. I know where she lives." Mir Balj Shah said with a chilling voice and cold eyes. He walked towards the writer..

"Balj, stop it. She promised us that she will write a separate book for us. " Alisbha stands in front of him.

On this, balj eyes softened and stood aside from the moiza but still hardly stared at vase imagine the writer and shot at it.

"I think that we have today's agenda," Wussel said after a few seconds with a neutral tone. He stood up from the sofa and walked towards @hamoodia.

"Writer sent us on behalf of her. She said that she is very upset because she was unable to fulfill her promise. Due to the Wattpad problem, she couldn't get your messages.

She saw your birthday message today through Gmail coincidently. She promised that she will come back next week. Before that...."

Everyone stood in front of her and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR READER...."

HAPPPYY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR READER...."

HAPPPYY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR READER....💐💐🎂🎈🎂💐🎈"

HAPPPYY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR READER...💐🎈💐🎂🎈😂🎊🎊."

HAPPPYY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR READER💐🎈🎂🎈🎊💐🎂🌹...."

"May you have a very successful and peaceful life ahead. Ameen" Rubab said while hugging the hamoodia.

"Thank you for liking and walking beside us. Even though we are fictional characters, it's the reader who made us alive. For that, we will always be grateful for you."

And Everyone hugged the hammodia.