Chapter No 14

Mir Hadi Shah

Mir Hadi Shah

"Do you have any idea what the hell were you going to do?!?" Balj dangerous whispered..

I remained silent...

" The bodyguards told me about your whereabouts. How can you loose your control on a woman especially on rubab?!?

" I don't know what happened. My mind stuck, I was unable to think properly.. I became anxiously when I can't find her." I silently whispered, my eyes were closed, calming myself..

"Barat is tomorrow. We will leave in the evening. You are not allowed to meet or near rubab during this wedding." balj said amd stand up..

"but------"

" that's final.. " he cut me with his glaring eyes and went out.

But I will meet her.. There is only one day left.. I don't want to end this connection between us. .. Whenever I thought about it, I feel heartache...

I started planning how can I meet her without knowing him...

"Do you like her?!?" I saw Wussel standing in the balcony, puffing cigarette..

What?!?
She is not my type...
I want someone strong and confident..

I have too many enemies.

That is why I don't want someone who is weak enough to carry the title of Mrs. Mir Hadi Shah..

Being a Shah family's women has alot of trade off..

I took this decision when I saw my cousin holding his benevolent wife dead body in his hands and screaming...
But
She is so shy, innocent and naive..
She has a strong willed personality, even someone hurt her, she will not be able to speak..
First time, someone calmed me down so easily..
That is why, It makes me wanted to protect her more...
But somehow, I can't say no..

"What she said was right" Wussel said interjected my thoughts..

Huhhh!!

Sudden, I remembered her words..
Did I think her like that??!?
Indirectly, I was the one who was crossing the lines..
She doesn't need my care in the form of charity..
Neither I am her knight in shine..

I felt a hands on my shoulder
" hadi, don't think about it... Balj is doing what is best for all of us.. You are in too deep.. Control your emotions.. You have no right to interfere in someone's life neither take decisions for her..
Clear your mind, otherwise fahad will sense this tension, let's us enjoy this event.... Forget about her.. Remember her as our bhabhi's friend.. That's it.. Your extra attention on her will effect her life or even take her life. "