Chapter No 24

Moiza POV

I was sitting in my room and trying my best to complete this final project.  I missed rubab, she always helped me with my university work.

One phone buzzed and I opened the text and saw Zainab, a Classmate message. She is known to be a gossip media. In every class, you have one person who has every trendy gossip news about university. Zainab is that girl.  I ignored it and continued my work.

I can hear the buzzing voices. It took me four hours to complete this work. After submitting work, I casually opened the group conversation casually.

' Guys breaking news.. '  Zainab texted in our class group.
' Don't disturb us yar, I am already depressed with the final project'. another Classmate said.

"This is breaking news.. Do you remember sheram Ali, our alumni? He is badly injured and admitted to the hospital. " Zainab replied..
I rolled my eyes...

" Ohh, what happened?!" someone asked...
" He got beaten by Mir Hadi Shah"  she responded.

What the hell?!?
This text got my intention....

" why!?"  someone again asked..
Yes, why?!? Why is this guy so free nowadays?!?

" I don't know the details, but his minions are also admitted to the hospital. They were also beaten beside him.."  zainab said.

" Yes, I just went to the hospital right now. Ahmed, my Classmate elder brother, was also one of them. They all are brutally injured and one of them also got shot on the leg. " another Classmate responded.

" Yes, It's also on the news, “ another classmate said.
I hurriedly ran downstairs and saw mom was watching a drama..

"mom, I need a remote" I snatched the remote from her. She gave me a confused look.

I quickly changed the channel and saw the headlines about the Mir Hadi Shah's fight.
O damn, it’s true…
On TV, some news channels are sharing the camera footage of hadi beating sheram on the road. He literally beat like a lion attacking his opponent.

I could also feel the cracking pain of the Sheram bones..

Mujaha lagta hai esko meri he baduaa lag gae hai…

“Is that Hadi?”  Mom was also shocked and stood up.

“Yup,” I said without taking my eyes off the TV. Somehow, I feel a little sad about him. Bechara who will marry him after this new design of his face??

“Why is he beating this guy? This guy looks familiar..” she narrowed her eyes on the TV.

“Sheram Ali” I said with a blank tone. She widened her eyes..

“Allah Khair, I will inform your dad. Come on, let’s go, we have to go to the hospital for him. She quickly called dad.

“Why would we have to go?” I whined. She ignored me and signaled me to get ready.

I made an annoying face, went to the room for change. When I walked downstairs and saw mom waiting for me in the car and glaring at me.

I sat down and the driver started driving..
“Why are you so late?”
“It’s not like we are doctor’s mom. Let’s go.” I said.
She slapped me on my back. “Behave, I just talked with his mom, and she said that he just opened his eyes now. He is in stable condition. We will take your dad to the hospital.” I nodded.

But why did he fight with Hadi?
I know he is foolish but how can he be stupid enough to mess with someone like Mir Hadi Shah?

Well, only he will answer this.. while thinking, Our car stopped in front of the hospital, and we walked towards the VIP room.
I  saw Sheram's father and dad standing outside the room and talking. I said salaam to them and stood awkwardly behind mom. Mom asked about sheram health.