Chapter No 2

Rubub Pov
"Chalo naaaa.... Itna mazaa aye ga..we will enjoy the wedding and especially the hot guys..yar tujha pata nhe hai ka Sonia ka fiancé ka itna hot dost hein".

(Let's go..we will have a lot of friends; we will enjoy the wedding and especially the hot guys... do you have any idea how Sonia's fiancé has such a hot buddies ..) Moiza said excitedly.

We all are sitting in Alisbha room and for the past one hour, me and Alisbha is listening the moiza speech about attending our college senior sonia wedding in Gujranawala.

"How did you know that he has a handsome friends?" Alisbha asked curiously. "I stalked her finance id on insta and FB hehehe" Moiza told her having a smirk and proudly face.

"You know right that I have five months before CSS exam.

I am taking mock exams in the academy, I can't take one week break, before that baba will not allow me to go in the strange city for whole one week" Alisbha said.

Alisbha is preparing for CSS exams, and she is highly motived for passing it. It's her dream to become a CSS officer.

"dude you have been preparing this exam for last one year. You stopped going out, even no outing with us, deleted your accounts on social media. You need a break, try to relax and I know you are taking an anti-depression medicine. You need to chill out and enjoy before exam attempt." Moiza said with serious expression.

" Sae to kaha rahe hai moiza beti, apni halat dakho beta. You need a vacation with your friends."(moiza is right, look at yourself) Alibha mother said after entering her room with snacks.

"But mama, what about baba?" Alisbha said with low expression.

"Don't worry, I will talk to your baba, don't worry" she said.

"You can take your main notes and books with you so that you can easily revised. I have a senior in MBBS who also passed his CSS exam last year. He is currently in Gujranwala, We will meet him too so that you can get ideas and tips about exams" I said.

"Okay, then It's done..we are going to Gujranwala.. alishoo don't worry we will handle other things.. " mozia said excitedly.

She got up and confirmed sonia about our arrival. Sonia Ahmed and Fahad Abass (sonia fiance) have decided their wedding in the huge villa of sonia grandfather.

Sonia family belongs to Gujranwala so they decided to arranged in her native city. Both families and her guests will live there for one week wedding together.

To next three hours, we searched online websites for clothes and preparation.

The wedding dates are from 14 aug to 21 aug that contain a lot of events. The next semester was going to start in September we were kind relax about it.

After one month, we packed out luggage's and took our car. I have ordered four bodyguards to disguise and follow us during the trip.

I was driving a car with mozia on the front seat and Alisbha in the back seat reading a newspaper on mobile, enjoying a soft music.

"Rubub you tell, the problem of new government scheme that Mir Balj Shah has introduced, even a naked eye can see that he is only doing so that he can get a tender for his sugar mills industry " Alisbha asked me with a deep expression.

"It's a long-term strategy, even he doesn't start this scheme, he will get this billionaire tender by burying his competitors" I told her

And last line in mind and enter the road of the villa

Sonia family villa is located at her family long acres of lands. It has a beautiful stable with three big gardens.