Chapter No 23

Hadi Pov

Before 10 months

After Shahzaab visit to the hospital. I thought everything will be perfect. Fahad went for his long honeymoon.

One week went by, during this wuseel got discharged early, we tried to hold him, but he said that he had to attend the most important meeting with the Italian Mafia.

He was trying to get an appointment for so long. He went to Italy directly after being discharged from the hospital.

Right now, I and balj are taking him to the airport.

“After getting the contract, your position will be strongest,” Balj said.

“If I get it? It is difficult to be acknowledged by her,”  he said with a neutral expression.

“Her? Ohhh that's Ruby Alexander?? Are you going to meet directly?”  I asked curiously. 

Her name revolves a lot in the business field and also from my daddu jaan. Ruby is our Sultan khan’s only granddaughter. She is known to be cold-hearted and merciless, but I never heard about her hurting any innocent.

From childhood, Daddu jaan wished to make her granddaughter-in-law. I could also consider her as my life partner but after I met rubab…

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“I don’t have an idea. She approved this meeting because of the shooting in Parking. Those assassins came to attack Sultan Khan, but we accidentally came to the parking. Those murders were suicide assassins.” He said while remembering the incident.

On this, my eyes also darkened, what if they would hurt my angel that time------

“Ruby already completely eliminated that mafia, and gave their territories to her cousin's 10 years old son as the birthday gift. That woman knows how to take revenge. She cuts their bodies into small pieces and feeds to every stray animal and river in Italy. She also sent packed containers to Pakistan.
My men told me that Sultan Khan men were throwing the meat pieces on the side of roads for dogs. ” Wussel said with a smirk.

This is what I admired about her.
She never let her enemy let it go.
She is like a dark Queen, not like my naïve pure soul.
I will also teach her basic self-defense and weapons.

“Ohhh, I remember, I want a customized gun,” I said to wussel.
“You just bought them two months ago,” he said.

“Not for me, it’s for your Bhabhi. I want two sets. The first set must be a couple of guns on which RH must be written with a little heart aside. The second will be a light weighted gun so that she can carry it easily.”  I happily explained to him.

On this balj smacked on my head. “What?????” I was annoyed. Then, Balj lectured about how I should control myself.
How should I contact rubab?? Blahh Blah

“bas yah din be ana tha. I have to get a lecture from that person, jes ka pass Khangaa (hair comb) hai, khangii be nhe.. ”  I laughed and he sharply glanced at me.

I know that he is just jealous.
How can he not?
I got my favorite girl earlier than him...hehehehee.. 

Then I comforted him  “Don’t worry bro, I promise that your Barat will be first then after taking my Bhabhi, we will go for your Bhabhi.” I childishly smiled.

He rolled his eyes, and I could see the sad expression in his eyes. After that he got silent.

I know that Alisbha doesn’t respond positively to him. I will talk with Rubab when we will meet with her.