Chapter No 9

Chapter 9Mir Hadi shah

Chapter 9
Mir Hadi shah

" So....?!?" we all sit in the fahad room after coming from the shopping mall....  From balj mood, it could be seen that Alishba accepted his apology and moreover, she accepted the gift from him..

He liked one bangles set, showed it her, not only accepted them but also wore in front of him. After that he secretly bought ten more sets because she didn't accept more than one....

I remembered her, standing there silently, watching others choosing bangles, whenever bhabhi, moiza and Alishba liked something, they showed it her and asked her opinion...

Why is she not choosing for herself?!? I can feel her protectivness for girls, like she held bags from moiza,  made sure no one bump into them while walking, she was like a silent knight but why?!?

From her attitude, I could see that she was one of those who could take bullet for her love ones without hesitation, And especially when she helped us and handled the situation very smoothly, I feel content..

There are few sincere people in the world and it's hard to find them... I think about her future life partner, she deserves a person who will protect her...

Suddenly door opened,..

Fahad please come hurry, aunti saima happened, soniya is crying non stop... I can't handle it.. Please come" alisbha entered in the room with panicked and crying expression...

"What happened?!? " fahad shocked and start running towards without hearing Alishba answer..

Alisbha also followed them and  we also came downstairs..

I saw fahad consoling soniya while balj also stand behind alisbha with upsetting expression...

" who is giving you a proposal?!? If your son liked her then it's not her problem.. She is my DAUGHTER!! I am controlling just for sake of soniya, other wise I would love to give you answer in my way" another woman stand and threatened her...

Hmmm savage...

" zoha, please calm down, your BP will high again"  one man came forward and gave her a glass of water.. I know him, He is the Shahzeeb Khan, owner of khan group of industries, ohh he is also the father of moiza shahzeeb.. What are they talking about?!?

Then, another man entered in the room and angrily walked towards other woman..

" are you crazy?!? What did I warn you before coming here? But you didn't still get it.. Apologize to Mr. Shahzeeb and his family, specifically Rubab."

Hearing her name made my ears stand,

" did I say wrong?!? Hamid kea mena kuch galat kaha.. . Na maa ka pata na baap ka.. Es larki ko ma apne family ke daughter in law bnyoun... Never..!!!" I heard a woman voice in the hall..