Chapter no 29

Hadi POV

“Sir, according to our report, madam is three times wealthy than you

“Sir, according to our report, madam is three times wealthy than you..”

This is what she just eaned by herself. From her father and mother side, cumulative income is ten times higher than me… 

70

71 

72

73

Dammmmmm...

I heard a chuckled aside me. Faizan had a smirk on his face while lazily sipping the coffee from a mug. I ignored this and keep doing push ups..

He just recently came back from his long time world tour honeymoon.

We didn't inform him about anything as we don't want to spoil his personal time.

Here we are gathered at my home for meet up and shared all the details..

“This is the biggest twist, I ever heard in my life.. it’s like a movie..
Boomm that innocent girl is basically well-known undercover mafia queen, billionaire and Sultan Khan’s sole heiress and ex potential candidate for marriage.

Wowww…

I can’t wait for more turn..”

Faizan said while having an excited expression. 

“Have some rest. You are not going on front line”. Wussel said.

“Come on… take a chill. Look every wife is literally the mafia.

They have a ability to kill through their eyes.

Don’t be upset about it. Look at me, my wife is full-package of  gangster, and after becoming pregrent, I’m even afraid to stand in front of her.

I have always had a confusion that where she got this behavior, now I know where she got these skills….

All thanks to her Mafia Khala.”

Chachi….” I said still keep doing the push up..

“Huh?..” Faizan confusedly asked.

Not khala .. Chachi…”  I stopped for second and glanced at faizan.

“So, are you still willing to marry her?” Wussel asked.

“When did I said NO? ” I stood up, took towel from table and walked towards sofa where both of them were sitting. 

Means, wedding is on??” faizan asked seriously.

I watched him with hardened face. 

“It will be wedding of the century but before that there are few problems that need to be settled first.”