Chapter No 25

I am loving this OST❤️❤️😍😍

Rubab POV

I heard their conversation when I went to their villa to check whether Moiza's one hour rumbling was true or not.

I silently went out of the villa, hopped on the bike that I parked near an isolated area so that they would not get suspicious.

I went towards the KFC and ordered fast food for Moiza and took ice cream for Ammi from her favorite spot. When I entered the home, I heard angry deep voices..

"Shahzaib, I know Rubab agae hai.. call her right now warna acha nahi hoga... I will do anything for my son, even if I have to completely destroy your company. "

"Is this threatening, I heard? Sikander..." Abu spoke harshly..

"You can see yourself when You don't hear me correctly.. I will..."

"AOA.." I interpreted Sikander uncle.

I saw Hadi parents and Balj parents sitting,....

Moiza hurriedly walked towards me for the bags. While I was handing the bag, someone held my shoulder hard.. before I looked towards my right side...

Tuck...

Everyone got silent.....

"Do you have any idea how much my son suffered?" Maha Aunti spoke in an angrily deep voice after slapping me.

"Do you????? My son searched for you everywhere and here you are healthy and happy... How could you be happy when mera beta couldn't get his eyes open?" She held both of my shoulders and started screaming at me...

Tuck

"You tried to play with my son's emotions... He can get any girl ..." She madly spoke while starting slapping on my face twice...and hardly pushing me backward....

"Chorain ossaa..." Moiza tried to take her hands off me...

"Maha, choro osaaa" I heard Ammi screaming. She also came for rescue....

Balj's mother and Sikander uncle also came to hold Aunti and made her lose my collar from her grip...

Finally, uncle loosened the grip from my collar, but she continued screaming..

"Chorein ....Sikandar,... I will not let her go....You are responsible for his condition... " She was crying heartedly while trying to lose herself from uncle's grip.

"Maha, relax.." He consoled her..

Ammi picked my dupatta from the floor, put it around me, started checking my body if I am alright?.

While, she was slapped, her nail cut my cheek and light blood was flooded from it. During this, I had a shocked silent face..

"Allah, mera bacha tm thek ho?? Moiza, go bring water and bandage" Ammi asked lighting crying.

She harshly glanced towards Maha Aunti and spoke ruthlessly loudly "Get out of my home right now..."

I walked softly towards maha Aunti and stood in front of her. I could see from her glare that her anger is still high, but a little dimmed.

Moiza brought the water for me, I ignored her and hugged Aunti, her body stiff and didn't hug me back.

"You must be in so much pain..." I whispered in her ear... On this, her body loosened and I heard her whimpering.. She hugged me back..q

" How can I not?? I can't see him so miserable state... He is in agony... " She started crying like a child and I rubbed my hand to make relaxed.

. I glanced towards uncle Sikander, his face was full of sadness and tiredness... When we made an eye contact, he faintly smiled and put hand on my head and then on maha head.