First day

Before I start. This is Dolan. I know he ain't the best looking but I feel like Jade would date someone that looks like this:

 I know he ain't the best looking but I feel like Jade would date someone that looks like this:

Also, here's what he wears on a daily:

DOLAN POV

It was my first day at Hollywood Arts and it was also the start of my junior year. Or my third year of high school.

My parents and I move a lot because of their jobs. They are usually getting moved to another facility at least once every 2 years. So that means a lot of moving and a lot of new schools. But I'm used to all of the moving by now cause I've done it my whole life.

When I walk into the school, I can see all of the students getting their books and notebooks from their decorative lockers.

As I'm walking over to my locker, I notice a locker that was painted black and was aggressively stabbed with scissors. Wow that person must be fun to hang around.

I reach my blank grey assigned locker, and I see a group of people standing by a Wahoo Punch vending machine getting some drinks.

As I'm debating whether or not I should go and talk to them, the bell had rung and all the students were headed of to their classes.

The group in front of the vending machine was all heading to their classes, except one. That's when I first saw her. She had raven black hair with extensions that were the perfect shade of green. She was stunning. Her hair, her style, her body but mostly, her looks. I could look at her all day and not get bored, but I'm not a creep and I should be heading to class.

Since it's obviously my first day and I don't know where any classes are, I decided to man up and ask the stunning woman where my first class was located, Mr. Sikowitz.

"Hey I'm new here. Do you know where this classroom is?" I asked nicely as I pointed to the room number on my schedule. She looked at the paper than looked back up at me.

Holy shit her eyes are fucking gorgeous. They're the perfect shade of blue mixed with the tiniest bit of green.

She was also kinda short. Or she was average height. I don't know. I must be tall.

(Btw Dolan is 5'11. He a big bitch)

Anyway. She gave me a little smirk which was very attractive.

"It's right over there" she said as she pointed to a little door beside the vending machine.

"Thanks" I smiled back at her and started walking over to the door.

When I got to the door, I started twisting the doorknob and when I walked in, I obviously realized that it wasn't a classroom. It was a janitors closet.

"Haha nice tr-" I started but I was then cut off by the stunning pale girl slamming the door in my face, then locking it.

What the fuck

I twisted the doorknob to try to get it open, but it wouldn't budge. So I started to bang on the door, demanding her to let me out. I didn't want to be late to class in a new school. It'll give me a bad reputation. Even though I had one at my old schools.

She looked at me with the biggest smirk I have ever seen. She crossed her arms over her chest and said, "beg me."

Huh

I look at her with a shocked expression on my face, but I had to do it in order to get out.

"Fine. Please please please let me out. I need to get to class" I begged. God I sounded like an idiot. Thank god no one else was in the hallways.

"Good boy" she teased with the same devilish smirk on her face. She grabs the keys, unlocks the door and I storm out.

"Just follow me. I'm going to the same class as you anyway" she added while already walking down the hallway.

As we're walking down the hallway in an uncomfortable silence, she reaches back, grabs my wrist, and pulls me a little bit faster. I guess she was giving me a sign to hurry up.

But I happen to notice that, that evil smirk is still planted on her face. It's like she's proud of what she did.

We reach a brown classroom door and she opens it. When everyone turned around, they saw her walk in first, then me. Their eyes went to me, then Jade, then down at our hands. When they all saw her somewhat small pale hand around my wrist, they immediately got the WRONG idea.

"Jade! Dolan! You 2 finally arrived" the bald teacher said pretty annoyed. I take one look at him and he looked like a complete lunatic. He had no shoes on, he had a weird style and he was drinking from a coconut.

"He acts like that. Get used to it" Jade whispers in my ear.

Jade. So that's her name. It honestly makes sense cause the name Jade is of African origin and means precious. She didn't look precious on the outside. But I believe that she is on the inside.

I walked over to a seat on the left side on the classroom and Jade walked over to the right side.

About 10 minutes into the class and I felt someone's stare burning the side of my head. I look to my left and see that everyone was paying attention to the crazy looking teacher. Then I look to my right and see that everyone else was paying attention. Except one. Jade was staring at me while unintentionally biting her lower lip. I gave her a little wink and her face turned a bright red. I smiled to myself and then turned my attention back to the teacher.

After class

When class ended, everyone left the class and started going to their lockers. Once I got to mine, it was still plain grey, but I had an idea on what I was gonna do.

I opened my locker to get my new books for my next class, and I saw that everyone was running away and hiding for whatever reason. Some kids came up to me, welcoming me to the school and they told me to open up to theslap.com. I gave them a weird look at the end, but I did it anyway. That's when I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me. I turned around and saw Jade again. With a megaphone in her hand?

"Hey McCay! Do you follow me on the slap?!" Jade shouted at me aggressively through the megaphone. Since I haven't talked to anyone besides her today, I obviously didn't follow anyone from the school today.

"Uhh...yes" I lied hoping that it'll work and just so she can leave me alone.

"Then show me your phone" she demanded me.

Shit

I didn't know what to do know. I went to her slap page and it showed that I didn't follow her. I tried to press the follow button as quick as I can, but it was to late. Jade had already taken my phone out of my hand cause she was getting to impatient.

"Janitors closet. At lunch. You deserve a punishment for being a liar" Jade said with a stern look on her face. I nodded in agreement just so she doesn't kick my ass. She put my phone on my chest and dropped it in my hands. I then watched the top of her head walk away.