Janitors closet

DOLAN POV

I sat alone at lunch. One because I'm really independent, and two because the only person I knew was Jade. There were a few girls that came up to me and started hitting on me. But I tried to ask politely as I can telling them to go away. Which they did.

I had finished eating my lunch at around 11:15. It was only a salad with a bottle of water so it was quick to eat. While eating, I didn't see Jade anywhere. She must've been already in the janitors closet. Probably waiting to kick my ass.

I collected all of my empty containers, got up from my table and walked over to the trash to put my garbage in. Then I walked into the school and on my way to the janitors closet. I was both scared and excited.

JADES POV

I got into the janitors closet at 11:00 and waited in their for 15 minutes for Dolan to finish his lunch. When I took that first glance at him, I knew that I wanted him all to myself. I wanted him to be mine and only mine.

DOLAN POV

I was inching closer to the closet by the second and still feeling the same mixed emotions.

As I came up to the same door that I got locked in a couple hours ago, I could see her waiting impatiently through the glass. I put my hand on the doorknob and twisted the doorknob, walking in slowly.

She took one look at me and attempted to pin me against the wall. But she didn't get to far cause I'm bigger and stronger than her. Jade ended up getting even more madder than before and actually pinned me against the wall this time. She looked up at me and my grey eyes met her blue ones.

"What are yo-" I started but I was cut off by her soft lips against mine. The big bad Jade West is kissing me right now. And I'm kissing back. My hands find their way to her waist gently squeezing her sides. While her hands are already in my hair, massaging the back of my neck.

Jade pulled away after about 15 seconds of making out, and I could tell that she was slightly embarrassed by the redness on her cheeks. I placed my right hand on her rosy cheeks and whispered, "hey hey. It's alright."

She looked back up at me with a few tears in her eyes. "Really?" She asked.

"Yeah. I didn't mind kissing the hottest girl in school." And that's when a real smile appeared on her face. But that's also when we heard the janitor with his keys, trying to unlock the door. We panicked for a second till Jade pointed to a ladder.

"Quick up there" she whispered as she climbed up first, then I followed her. The ladder lead to the library in the school and right when I had closed the hatch, the janitor had opened the door.

Jade fixed her hair and I just ran my fingers through mine, which caused Jade to unintentionally bite her bottom lip.

"Are you okay" I asked her cause I noticed she was staring at me.

She nodded as her response.

"Are you sure cause, you seem a little nervous" I smirked walking closer to her.

"Do I make you nervous?" I asked and I grabbed her hand, our fingers enclosing together.

By the sudden touch, she got snapped out of her thoughts, "what? No! I'm Jade West I don't get nervous!" She yelled at me but she didn't let go of my hand.

"Okay" I teased.

"Let me go to take you to meet my....friends" Jade forced out.

"Okay" I replied back to her and we walked out of the library with our fingers enclosed.

Jade and I walked through the halls hand in hand and I've never felt so happy. I was holding hands and being so close to the girl who everyone's afraid of in this school. I also felt very safe.

There was still about half an hour left of lunch and Jade and I were headed to the lunch area to meet the people that she knew. I was a bit nervous cause I hated meeting new people. I've always have. But since they were Jades friends, I guess it should be alright.

When we got outside, Jade took me over to the lunch table where 5 people were sitting at.

"Guys this is Dolan. Dolan this is Beck, Andre, Robbie, Cat and Toris not really my friend" Jade said quickly to get it over with. I waved at all of them, said hi, and they waved back.

"Are you guys holding hands?" Tori pointed out.

Shit

I forgot we were still holding hands. "You got a problem with that Vega?!" Jade said annoyed with Tori. I laughed a little and we both sat down.

The entire group spent the rest of lunch asking me questions about my favourite interests and how I got into this school.

"Well I sing and play the guitar cause I love music" is what I told them.

But, me and Jade hadn't let go of each other's hand since we left the library. Our enclosed hands were resting on my left thigh and I was caressing her hand with my thumb.

JADES POV

I didn't let go of Dolan's hand since we left the library. It felt weird when we went to our other classes not feeling his big hand around mine. My hand felt empty. I needed him. I put my head down the rest of the class since it was a work period and I had finished everything. The teacher came to my desk and said that I could leave early. So I picked up my bag, left, and waited at my locker for the bell to ring.

DOLAN POV

When the bell rang I picked up my books off of my desk and ran out of the classroom, running straight to my locker. I exchanged books, slammed my locker shut and walked over to Jades locker. I saw her leaning against her locker, sipping on her coffee waiting for me.

"Hey" I said as I tapped on her shoulder. She immediately spun around and made eye contact with me.

"Hey" she said back and hugged me. She let go of my waist and gave me a little wink before walking away.

During the hug, I felt her hand go to my back pocket. I reach into my right back pocket and grabbed a yellow post-it-note reading,

'Meet me at my house at 10. I know you know where I live ;)'

I smiled to myself knowing that she was right. I had stalked her slap page during lunch and she was dumb enough to leave her location on. And it showed the locations she had been today. One of them being her house. But I looked back up from the piece of paper to see that she was already gone. I put the paper in my pocket a walked to my next class.

Time skip to the end of the day

I didn't see Jade for the rest of the day. She must've went home already. Or she was just hiding.

When school ended, I got into my car and drove to my house.

Once I parked my car in the driveway, I opened the door with my keys, shut the door behind me, and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. I saw another yellow post-it-note that was hung on the fridge. This one was by my parents though,

'Went on a business trip. Won't be back for a while. Call us if you need anything'

I'm already used to all of these notes. I get them almost every month. I walked up my big staircase up to my room to start getting ready.

Another time skip

When I was finished getting ready, I took one last look in the mirror to fix my black fluffy hair, then I walked out of my house to my car. I got into my car and drove off to Jades house.