Showers

Smut warning. Phone in both hands

DOLAN POV

Jade and I got into my car and I started to drive to my house. I had my right hand, my injured hand, on Jades thigh. She would pick it up and kiss my knuckles that had dried blood on them.

I pull up to my house and I got out of the first. I told Jade to stay in the car and I walked over to her side of the car and opened the door for her, putting my hand out for her to grab.

"Well you're being a gentleman today" Jade smiles as she takes my hand and I close the door.

"Well what get I say. I missed you too much and I missed spoiling you" I smile back at her. She gives me a peck on the lips and we both go inside my house.

Jade opens the front door for me and I brightly smiles at her. "My turn" she grins proudly.

Right when Jade closed the door, I picked her up bridal style, sweeping her off her feet.

"Not a chance" I say with a smirk. I carry her to my kitchen and place her on the marble counter. Jade purposely opens her legs more just so I can stand in between them. I place my hands on her waist and Jades hands were on my shoulders.

We stare into each other's eyes for a moment. Silence filled the house. The only people in the house were me and Jade.

We were about to look into each other's eyes for another minute, till Jade pulls me in for a kiss. I massage her back and waist lightly with my finger tips. Jades hands almost instantly find their way to the back of my neck, her fingers running through my hair.

Jade smiles against my lips and I do the same. I pull away from the kiss, biting Jades lower lip. I slowly start making my way to her neck. I give her slow neck kisses, as she throws her head back giving me more space. I start sucking on her skin, giving her hickeys and her fingers get more tangled in my hair.

Jade groans out of pleasure and I remove my lips from her neck. I put my finger over her lips and whisper, "you save those beautiful moans for later." She bites her bottom lip and slowly nods. I walk away from Jade and she slides off the counter, walking towards my fridge.

I go to my snack cabinet and grab out a granola bar.

JADES POV

I pour myself a cup of orange juice and start to drink it. I look at Dolan while taking a sip. I end up staring at him with the glass cup in between my lips. I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. But it comes to the point where the orange juice overflows in my mouth and I end up spilling it all on my shirt.

Dolan looks at me instantly and shouts, "oh my god babe. Are you okay?" I nod in response and he goes to get some paper towels.

He rips one off and starts cleaning my shirt. He was kinda pressing hard. It got to the point to where he pressed so hard, my shirt came down with the paper towel. But I didn't mind.

"Maybe you should go and take a shower. I can wash your clothes and I can pick you out a pair of my clothes" he suggests.

"Good idea. I'll be back soon" I agree and head upstairs.

I get into his bathroom and strip completely naked. I put my wet clothes on a stool that was next to the sink.

(This is his shower)

Once I'm in the glass shower, I hear a very light knock on the door

Once I'm in the glass shower, I hear a very light knock on the door. I said come in and then Dolan walked in.

"Are you okay?" He kindly asks.

"Yeah. This shower is really he-" I start but I was cut off my Dolan opening the glass shower door, stepping in completely naked.

I look him up and down, and he pins me against the wall, closing the door behind him.

DOLAN POV

When I walk into the shower, I pin her against the wall, closing the glass door behind me. Jade goes in for a kiss as her fingers get tangled in my hair.

I slowly bend down and pick her up, her legs wrapping around my waist. I put her back against the wall for support.

I remove my lips from hers and start making my way down her jawline, to her neck. I give her 3, dark red hickeys and playfully bite the sensitive skin that I had just sucked on.

I put her down and grab her wrists, pinning them above her head. I put my left index finger on her lips and put my lips near her ear.

"Don't make a sound. Only speak when you are told to" I whisper in her ear causing her to bite her lip.

I trail my finger that was on her lips, down her torso, finding its way to her clit. I rub her clit at a slow pace and Jade seems like nothing is happening right now.

So, I speed up and that's when I start getting a reaction from her. When I start to speed up, that's when she put her lips inside her mouth, not wanting a moan to escape.

I rubbed her clit in circles increasingly fast and she was trying to hard not to make a sound.

I move my fingers to where her entrance is and I forcefully shove my ring and middle finger inside of her, moving my fingers in and out at a faster pace.

That's when Jade started to struggle. Her bottom lip was being bitten, her eyes were tightly shut and my grip around her wrists were getting tighter.

I continue my movements and I look back up to the struggling goth.

"Scream for me mami" I whisper and she starts letting out load and long moans. A evil grin appears on my face when she started screaming my name and the glass of the shower was getting foggy.

"Dolan! Fuck!" Jade moans, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"You like that don't you babygirl" I praise and to nods her head very fast.

"Use your words love" I gently warn her.

"Omg, yes Dolan!" Jade screams.

Once she screamed out of pleasure, I made sure that this would be her best shower sex ever by curling my fingers inside of her, hitting her g-spot.

"Fuck Dolan, I'm so close" Jade tells me through her moans.

"Hold it" I tease her and she looks at me in disbelief, "I can't!"

"Yes you can. Be a good girl for me" I praise and her eyes start to roll back.

"Cum for me babygirl" I finally say and she lets everything out on my 2 fingers, moaning during her orgasm. I take my fingers out of her and put them in my mouth.

Once I'm done licking Jades cum off of my fingers, I kiss her passionately.

I pull away and say, "see how sweet you taste." Jade smirks and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Did you get all the orange juice off?" I teasingly ask her.

"I don't know. Why don't you help me" she smiles and hands me a bar of soap. I take the soap and stand behind her, washing her chest while also lightly kissing her neck.

I get out of the shower first and wrap my towel around my waist. I hand Jade a towel and she wraps it around her torso.

We walk back into my bedroom, and Jade looks at me, looks at the bed, then looks back at me. "Round 2?" She asks with a smirk. "I'm up for it" I respond and we both rip our towels off and throw them on the floor, jumping into my bed.

Let's just say, Jade might need a wheel chair when I'm done with her.

1,356 words