Misfits

DOLAN POV

Jade and I were finally back on good terms after what Jade had did a couple days ago. She hasn't lied or talked to Beck all week. He would occasionally send her waves and winks but she would ignore him. Jade was by my side the entire time.

It was a Friday and Jade and I had just gotten off of school. Since it was nice in the morning and now, I left my car at home and we walked to school. And we are right now walking home.

Jade and I had a good week for once. No one pissed us off. Not even Tori.

We were both holding hands, swinging it back and forth from time to time. Since it was sunny, Jades eyes were a bright blue and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"You're such a sight, you know?" I state while still staring at the pale beauty beside me.

She looks down at her doc martens and smiles, "You always know how to make me smile."

I stop in my tracks, which caused Jades arm to pull back and for her to stop as well.

"What's wrong baby?" Jade asks, worried.

"I'm taking you out for ice cream" I tell her.

"Uh oka-" Jade starts but she couldn't finish cause she was cut off by me running down the sidewalk with our hands still enclosed.

Jade starts running with me, and I can hear her laughing while she tells me to stop and slow down. But, I didn't listen. I just kept on running.

Me and Jade made it to the ice cream shop and we both ordered. I paid saying that it was my treat but Jade insisted on paying for herself, which I didn't let her do.

Jade and I did what most couples did when they get ice cream together. One person puts ice cream on the other persons nose and the same person has to kiss it off.

But when I got ice cream with Jade, it was a whole different story. Jade would put my index finger in her ice cream, put my finger in her mouth, and start to lick the ice cream off. I tightened my grip on her thigh when she would do this.

We both ended up finishing our ice cream and started making our way back to my house.

When we were both about to make a turn to get onto my street, some light rain started coming down. Jade did tell me that rain was like nothing to her. It was only thunderstorms that freaked her out. So I had the perfect plan in mind.

Once we got to my driveway, the rain was coming down harder than it was before.

"Come on. I wanna show you something" I say while already pulling Jades arm.

I brought her into my house and dragged her all the way upstairs, to a door the she has never been in before.

"Where does the door lead to?" Jade questions while she points at it.

"I'll show ya" I reply as I open the door, revealing a ladder.

I climbed up first then Jade followed soon after. The ladder brought both of us up to my roof. The rain was coming down hard at this point, but it was still good enough to be out in.

I brought Jade close to me, closing the gap between us. I cupped her face and brought it up to mine, giving her a passionate kiss.

Her arms found their way around my neck and I simply put my hands on her waist.

I pulled away after a minute saying, "I love you, Jade West."

Her eyes lit up with happiness as she soon replied, "I love you too, Dolan McCay."

I picked her up and spun her around. I put her down and we both went back inside to dry off.

Jade grabbed some of her pajamas she had at my house and put them on. I did the same.

We both got into my queen sized bed together. Jade was in my arms snuggled up to my chest and our legs were entangled together.

She looked up at me and gave me a peck on the lips, giving me a sweet smile.

I kissed the top of her head and I closed my eyes, ready to drift off to sleep.

Sorry this was so short. Next one is gonna be longer and kinda sad so be ready.