Beach day (part 1 and 2)

DOLAN POV

It was a Wednesday in Hollywood at Hollywood Arts. I was sitting with the group outside at lunch. It was boiling hot outside, and I was fanning myself with the kid of my salad, trying to keep cool.

I had fully unbuttoned my white short sleeve button down so my abs were out. I was trying to tease Jade.

She had caught onto my little trick and she had taken off her red and black flannel, leaving her in her black tank top that was pretty revealing.

Anyway, Tori comes to sit down with us and she instantly looks at Jade. She grabs onto Jades shoulder, looking at her forehead.

"How are you not sweating?!" Tori practically shouts.

"I don't sweat" Jade replies calmer than Tori. "That's impossible. Everyone sweats" Tori says, but everyone disagrees.

"Not Jade" Robbie says.

"My baby never sweats" I say and Jade forms a smile.

"Sweating is gross so I don't do it" Jade says and Tori just rolls her eyes, and begins to eat her burger.

"You guys wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" Beck asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Ooo yay! I love the beach!" Cat screamed as we all nodded.

"Cool. So I'll pick up each and everyone of you up tomorrow morning at 11:00" Beck added.

I look over at Jade to see that she's already looking at me, smiling. I lean closer to her and put my lips near her ear.

"Don't you think about doing what you did to me last time again" I whisper in her ear. She grabs her earlobe cause I was slightly pulling on it, making sure she heard every word.

Jade then leaned closer, putting her lips up towards my ear.

"No promises babyboy" Jade whispers as she teased my earlobe with the tip of her tongue. I grabbed her thigh and tightened my grip as I felt my pants getting tighter.

Jade and I went our separate ways after school ended to get our stuff ready.

So we wouldn't feel lonely at night, Jade and I FaceTimed each other and fell asleep on the phone.

Jade was first to fall asleep and I secretly took a FaceTime photo cause she just looks so precious when she sleeps.

The next morning

JADES POV

My alarm went off at 8am. We all wanted to get to the beach early so we can get a good spot on the sand.

I ran down to my kitchen and ate some toaster waffles. I ate them while on my phone, checking other peoples slap updates.

After I finished eating, I went to my room to get changed. I put on my usual black bikini top and my black jean shorts with my bathing suit bottom underneath. I grabbed my bag with my things in it and went downstairs.

I got a text from Beck saying that he was here and waiting outside. I picked up my bag and walked out my front door.

When I got to Becks truck, he waved me over to the drivers side window. "I decided to pick you up second for a change" Beck says.

I look at him confused. "Second?" I question.

"Oh. Dolan is already in the RV" Beck adds, "I picked him up first." I nodded then ran into the RV. I saw Dolan sitting on Becks bed on his phone.

DOLAN POV

I was on my phone, on Becks bed when I heard the RV come to a stop, then the door flying open. I look up from my phone and saw Jade already looking at me. She closes the door, then climbs on the bed, crawling towards me on her hands and knees. I lean against the wall, and she climbs on my lap, straddling me.