Jades house

DOLAN POV

It took me about 6 minutes to get to Jades house because we practically live on the same street.

When I got to her house, I noticed that it was the same size as mine. It was actually identical to my house. Anyway, I parked my car in the driveway and saw only one other car. It was probably Jades. I got out of my car and stared walking up the steps that lead to her front door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door 4 times.

About 10 seconds later, I heard footsteps coming to the door. Jade opened the door and I took a step back knowing that she is picky about her personal space.

"Don't be shy. I don't bite. At least not yet. She teased me and gave me a head signal for me to come in. I didn't understand the signal though, so I stood outside confused on what she just did. She got annoyed and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into her house and then into her living room. She pushes me down on her black leather couch, and walked away into the kitchen, leaving me alone in the living room.

Jade came back 1 minute later with a drink for herself in her hand. She then sat down right next to me.

"So, what movie do you wanna watch" she asks while taking a sip from her water.

"Do you have The Scissoring? It's one of my favourites" she looked at me with a dropped jaw and joy in her eyes which left me confused.

JADES POV

I can't believe it. Joy filled my emotions for the first time in a while when he said that his favourite movie is The Scissoring. That's when I knew that he was the one for me, and I was the one for him.

"Of course I have it. I love that movie more than I love my mother" I replied to him. He nodded while laughing a bit. His smile is so perfect.

DOLAN POV

It was about half an hour into the movie. Jade was so interested she couldn't take her eyes off of the TV. But I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was so....perfect.

"It's rude to stare" she said snapping me out of my thoughts and not taking her eyes off of the TV.

"I'm not staring. I'm admiring" I instantly regretted what I had just said cause Jades head jolted as quickly as it could so she could look at me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that" I apologized.

"Don't be" she whispered while inching closer to me. And by the second, she was now straddling my lap. I didn't know what to do, so I just put my hands on her hips. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment, then she grabbed my neck, pulling me in for another passionate kiss.

We made out for a full 5 minutes until my phone rang. Jade had climbed off of me so I could take the call.

When I got off the phone, I told Jade that I needed to leave because my friends were taking me out to a late night diner. She nodded but then got up and grabbed my wrist right when I was about to walk out the door.

"Same time tomorrow. I want to ask you something. But just not now" she said.

"Ok" I said then walked out the door.

As I was walking to my car, I was the happiest I've ever been in a long time. I had the biggest smile I've ever mad planted on my face. I got into my car and started to drive home. I couldn't wait for what Jade had to ask me.

When I got home from Jades house, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. From the moment I got there, from the moment I left. I loved every single moment of it.