From a whisper to a scream

DOLANS POV

I was at my house in my bedroom. My parents still weren't home from their business trip so it was quiet as a mouse in my house.

I was curled up into a little ball on my bed with my earbuds in and crying at the same time. Jade wasn't with me cause we had a huge fight at school earlier today.

Flashback

I was walking out of my math class heading to my locker. Math was the only class I didn't have Jade in. While I was in math, the rest of the group were in science.

But what I didn't know, was their science teacher wasn't there that day and they all got a free period.

When I got to my locker, I put my math textbooks inside. As I was about to get my history books, I look over at Jades locker and I drop my books.

She had Beck pinned against her locker, making out with him. I slam my locker, which caused Jade to flinch, parting from Becks lips and she instantly makes eye contact with me.

She looks at me in my teary and hurt eyes. I couldn't believe that I had caught her doing this. Even though she admitted to me that she was done with Beck.

I turned around, walking away. But I felt a cold hand on my wrist. I turn around to see Jade with apologetic eyes.

"Dolan, I'm so sorry. I-" Jade was cut off by me yelling, "No. You aren't sorry for kissing Beck. You're sorry you got caught."

I get free of her grasp on my wrist, and I continue speed walking down the halls.

Jade starts to follow me, but I turn around and yell, "Stop following me like a lost puppy!"

She stops in her tracks and nods slightly. I make my way to the black box theatre and spend the rest of the day there.

End of flashback

As I'm sitting on my bed, I scroll through my playlist and look for a song. I come across a song that Jade had wrote when she and Beck broke up. I tapped on the song and put it on repeat.

While listening to the song, I get lost in my own thoughts.

Why would she do this?

She said I was hers and only hers

I even told her that no one else could have her except me.

I loved her and she lo-

I was transferred back to reality by my phone ringing and beeping uncontrollably.

I pick my phone up and see that it's Jade spamming my phone with text messages and phone calls, wanting to talk to me. I scroll through some of the unread messages,

Hey...

Can we talk?

I can explain what happened.

I fucked up.

Dolan please answer me.

Listen, I know I fucked up really bad but I just wanna talk about what had happened.

PLEASEEEE ANSWERRR!

At this point, she was starting to sound desperate. I got sick of all her spamming and all her lies, so I put her on Do Not Disturb and went back to listening to music.