Christmas party

DOLAN POV

It was the first day of Christmas holidays and Jade and I were on my couch watching Christmas movies. Her back was against my chest and the top of her head was below my chin. I was keeping my head up with my left hand since we were both laying on our left sides. Jade would tease me slightly by pushing her ass against me every so often. I smiled and kissed the top of her head when she did.

JADES POV

It was the middle of the movie and I was cuddling with Dolan, until I got a text. I picked up my phone from the coffee table and it was a text from Tori. Or her name in my phone was 'Vega'. She was having a Christmas party later tonight and she wanted Dolan and I to come. I groan and throw my head back on Dolan's chest.

"What's wrong baby?" Dolan asks rubbing my side.

"Toris having a Christmas party and she wants us to come" I reply while still looking at my phone.

"We're going" he says sternly and already starts getting up.

"Whyyy?!" I whine as he heads upstairs.

I follow him to his room and take a seat on his bed, still complaining.

"Because. I want to get out of this house for once and you need to learn how to get along with Tori" he replies. I look at him and pout. He turned his head over to me and saw my puppy dog eyes. He walked over to me and picks me up, my thighs instantly going around his waist. He then sits back down on his bed so I'm now straddling him.

DOLAN POV

Jade straddles my lap and I pull her chin up with my pointer finger so we can make eye contact.

"Come with me tonight. Then when we get back home, I'm all yours" Jade nods slightly, but she's still pouting and her arms are still crossed over her chest.

"Now unfold your arms" I say and she does, "and loose the pout" I add and the sides of her lips twitch like she's about to form a smile. I pick her back up and sit her on the bed, while I go to my closet to pick out my outfit.

Jade had some clothes at my house

Jade had some clothes at my house. I prepared a little drawer for her with her clothes and some of my clothes. She went to that drawer and picked out her outfit. She got out a dark grey shirt, a black skirt and put on her iconic black knee high combat boots.

Once we were both ready, we started heading downstairs and out my front door. Jade and I get to my car and Jade runs to the drivers side, opening the door for me.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a small smile.

"Just taking advantage of what you said. You're still mine tonight right?" Jade questions as I got into the drivers seat, closing the door. She runs to the passenger side, getting in and looks at me with a nervous look.