Resist

DOLANS POV

I wake up to the sweet smell of vanilla and also to my annoying alarm. I turn it off and see that it's 6:30 am.

Jade and I have school today and I know it's gonna be a pain to get her out of bed. Let alone wake her because she is a very heavy sleeper.

Once my phone is back down on Jades nightstand, I shift my attention to the sleeping beauty that was hugging my waist. Her head was on my bare chest and she had a tight grip around me.

"Jade. Jade. Time to get up baby girl" i lowly whisper, lightly shaking her arm and kissing the top of her head.

But, she wasn't moving. Me being a concerned boyfriend, I place my index and middle finger on her neck, checking for a pulse. Luckily, there was one. I lightly shake her again with more force.

"Jade, wake up we have to go to school" I whisper a little louder this time.

I see a little twitch in her body, but she was only getting more comfortable. She even let go of my waist, went to go lay on her back with her left arm above her head, and her right arm on her stomach.

I knew that there was only one way to get him up and I knew it was my last option. But I didn't mind it.

I move the black blanket off of me and fix it where it had came off of Jade. Then, I slowly get on top of her, gently straddling her thighs.

I don't put all my weight on her since she is shorter and lighter than me.

Anyway, I lean down and I lightly press my lips onto Jades soft ones, and wait there till her eyes start to flutter open.

My grey eyes meet her blue eyes and I almost get lost in them.

"Good morning, angel" I say lovingly. Jade runs her eyes and looks back at me. She pulls my head back down so our lips collide again.

Jade then pulls away so she can start talking, "Good morning, love".

Jade turns her head to the left to look at the clock on her nightstand. Once she sees what time it is, she let out a loud groan. But it sounded more like a whine.

"Why did you wake me so early?" Jade complains.

"Cause we have school today" I answer her. I know she's gonna try and convince me to stay home, but not today.

"Do we have to go to school today?" Jade whines once more.

"Yes, we do. We've already missed too much school this year" I reply. Jade sits up a little bit, but I'm still hovering over her.

"But I know something we can do that is way more fun than school" Jade whispers against my neck before lightly kissing it.

I was about to lean my head to the side to give her more space. But that would mean that she would win this disagreement.

"Jade, no. You know that'll turn into something else" I state.

"Yeah. That's the fucking point" she whispers and leans in more towards my neck again.

"Jade, no" I warn her. I can feel her pout against my skin. She pulls her head off my neck and looks at me.

"You're no fun" she whines once again, throwing me off her and heading to her closet.

I get off the bed and go to my little drawer with my clothes, and some of Jades oversized hoodies and graphic t-shirts that I stole, and pick out an outfit.