New boy...

DOLAN POV

I woke up the next morning nice and refreshed from my good night sleep.

I turn off my annoying alarm, but I felt like something, or maybe someone in this case, was missing. Jade wasn't in my arms. Her head wasn't on my chest. I couldn't smell the vanilla scent she gave off. I missed her, a lot. Even though I saw her not even 24 hours ago, I was still addicted to her loving me.

I get out of bed and head to my bathroom connected to my bedroom.

I look in the mirror and take a glance at my neck. Jade had given me more hickeys in Becks RV while everyone was sleeping. I was pissed but happy at the same time.

Happy because Jade had left mother one of her marks on me. Pissed because I knew that she would be mad if I had covered it up.

"I'm gonna kill that girl" I mutter to myself. I chuckle to myself and head downstairs.

I got to my kitchen, and made myself a bowl of cereal. Something small since I really wasn't that hungry.

After I finished eating, I went to my room to go and get changed. I put on this outfit,

I head out of my front door to go to my car and drive off to school

At school

I got out of my car, and I didn't see Jade anywhere. I went to her house after I left and there was a note on her front step saying that she had already left. But her car was still in the driveway and it wasn't in the parking lot at school.

I walk through the doors and go to my locker to chill for a bit, still no sign of Jade.

About 5 minutes later, when basically everyone was inside the school, I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me. But before I can turn around to see who it was, I was pinned against the locker and I close my eyes from the pain that the locker caused to my back.

When I open my eyes though, I see Jade looking gorgeous as ever. I look into her big blue eyes, getting lost in them.

"Hey baby. What's u-" I was cut off my her, "oh shut up and kiss me." She collided her soft lips onto mine and our lips moved soft and slow, but aggressive and fast at the same time.

She pulls away after 30 seconds and says, "God I missed you so much. I don't care if it was just one night." I pick her up and her legs wrap around my waist. I spin us around and slam her back against the lockers.

"I missed you too" I nod and we continue kissing each other.

I teasingly squeeze her inner thigh with one of my hands and I revived a little, pleasurable moan in my mouth.

"Hey...guys" Beck says as the whole group walks up to us. We both didn't hear him, so I just continued making out with Jade.

Andre repeatedly knocks on the locker beside Jades head. I pull away and look at them. Jade groans wanting to feel my lips again.

"You haven't seen each other in less than 24 hours and you're already making out?" Tori asks with her annoying voice.

"Shut it Vega!" Jade snaps at her and I turn my head to the other side to chuckle a bit.

I put Jade down and she notices the chains on my pants. "Ooo. Chains. Kinky" she smirks and I forcefully pull her into a hug causing her to laugh into my chest.

The bell rings and we all start walking to Sikowitz's class.

We all walk in at once like we usually do, and everyone sits down. Jade and I sit next to each other and I grab Jades hand and I begin massaging it.

Sikowitz walks in through the window and begins the class.

In the middle of class, the principal walks in with, I'm assuming, a new student.

"Hello everyone. This is Leo Hayes. He will be joining your class today as he is a new student" the principal announced to the class.

The boy walks in and he's wearing one of those indie soft boy outfits. It's not my style but it's cool I guess.

Leo looked down toward Jade. He smiled and gave her a wink, causing my blood to boil and tighten my grip on Jades hand.

"Ow babe. You're hurting me" Jade whimpers in pain. I loosen my grip on her hand, "sorry baby. I got mad cause that jerk was trying to flirt with you."

Jade looks at me a laughs a bit. She grabs my cheeks with both hands.

"Don't worry baby boy. There is no way I'm letting you out of my life" she reassures me and I calm down a bit.

After class finishes, everyone walked out. I was holding Jades hand and we were about to walk out, when Sikowitz called Jade, asking her to stay back. Jade let go of my hand and I left the classroom.

Since Jade stayed back, I thought that it was the perfect time to confront that asshole Leo.

I get into the main hallway and see him by his locker, getting some books. I walk up to him and pin him against the locker.

"Hey man! What the fuck" Leo shouts.

"Don't you ever look at my girl like that ever again! Do you understand me?" I shout back at him but he didn't answer.

"I said do you understand me?!" I shout again and hit the locker next to his face with my fist.

JADES POV

When Sikowitz asked me to stay back, he asked me if I can write a short and simple song for a play that he's writing. He promised me extra credit so I obviously accepted it.

I walk out of the classroom and head to my locker. I open it and look over to where I hear shouting and I immediately drop my keys and my bag.

Dolan had the new kid Leo pinned up against the locker by his shirt and was yelling in his face.

"I said do you understand me?!" Dolan shouts in pure anger.

"Y-yes" Leo manages to get out. "Good. Now get the fuck out of my sight" Dolan says and Leo runs away, scared shitless.

I pick up my keys and bag and walk over to where Dolan was. He looked over towards me and dipped me again, giving me a peck on the lips.

"You know you didn't have to do that" I say as I'm still dipped. "I know. I just wanted to make it clear to him that your mine" he smirks.

I grab the back of his neck and pull him in for another kiss. I feel his smile against my lips and he pulls me back up.

"Omg your hand!" I yell surprised and pick up his hand. He had cuts and bruises on his knuckles from when he punched the locker.

"I'll be fine babe" he assures me and kisses my cheek.

I walk closer to him and put my lips up to his ear. "How about, I make you feel much better when we get home" I whisper and playfully bite his earlobe.

He lets out a shaky breath. "Oh please baby" he moans into my ear.

The school day finishes and Dolan and I drive back to his house.

1,258 words