The morning after

DOLAN POV

I woke up the next morning and I was the happiest I could ever be. I look down to see a sleeping beauty cuddled up to me. I saw her chest slowly heave up and down and her lips were slightly parted, taking in little breaths.

God she's adorable.

She had on her favourite hoodie of mine when we went to bed. But when I took another look at her full body, all she had on was a black bra and black cotton shorts. And I only had my grey sweats on with no shirt in sight.

I guess we did some other things last night after Jades special birthday present.

I look down to my stomach to see 6 dark red hickeys, one on each of my abs. I quietly chuckled and laid my head back on the pillow.

I was debating weather or not I should get up cause I really needed the bathroom. But I knew that anyway I moved, Jade would wake up. And I've had situations in the past where I woke her up too early and shit went down.

But, luckily, I had an idea in mind. I slowly took Jades arm off my stomach and lifted it up high enough so I can wiggle out of her cuddles.

I then, gently, put her head on my warm pillow and grabbed another pillow, putting it under her arm so it was like I was still there.

I waited there for 5 seconds to see if the faux body would work. And surprisingly, it worked. I was free to go to the bathroom.

I make my way to the bathroom connected to my apartments master bedroom and slowly closed the door, making sure not to wake Jade.

I walk over to the sink and twist the handle, splashing my face with water to fully wake up.

As I was washing my face, I start to hear ruffling in the bedroom. It sounded like the blanket started to loudly move.

It was by the second when I heard, "Dolaaaan!" Jade had called out. She's probably looking for where I was.

"I'm in here baby" I shouted back. I could still hear her groaning and whining for me to come back and cuddle her, but I wanted to brush my teeth first so I can get my morning breath out of my mouth.

I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste from a glass cup and start to brush my teeth, while Jade is still whining. She never shows this side of her out in public, so I wanted to take advantage of it and enjoy it while it lasts.

After I finished brushing my teeth, the horrible morning breath was gone and instead replaced with minty fresh breath. I put my toothbrush back in the glass cup and twisted the bathroom doorknob to head back to the bathroom.

Once I fully opened the door, I immediately saw Jade with her back against the cushioned headboard, her arms crossed across her chest and the biggest pout I've ever seen, planted on her face.

I chuckled to myself, but stayed in the bathroom door frame to see what she would do.

When she saw me looking at her leaning against the door frame, that pout turned into a very big smile, and she got up off the bed and ran towards me. She jumped up on me and I caught her, but stumbled back a little cause it took me by surprise. She put her head in the crook of my neck, now breathing in my scent.

"Thank you so much for yesterday, Dolan" Jade whispers just loud enough for me to hear. She took her head out of my neck and put her feet on the ground so she can make direct eye contact with me.

I admired the raven haired beauty in front of me, with her big blue eyes, her perfect soft lips and amazingly curved body.

"You're welcome princess" I say but pause for a moment, thinking if I should say this next name with making it out alive.

"Or should I say, you're welcome, you bottom" her jaw drops and she now has a stern look on her face.

"I'll show you who's a bottom" she states as she pushes my chest with her finger and I start walking backwards towards the bed.

Jade pushes me on the bed and I sit up straight so my back collided with the headboard. She waits till I get into a comfortable position and she crawls towards me on the bed.

Once Jade gets to me, she sits on my lap, straddling me.

I didn't know what she was gonna do next, but she seemed really mad when I called her a bottom. And when Jade gets mad, she gets mad. Let's just say, I was scared out of my mind.

She sent daggers into my eyes as she brought her right hand up. She brought it up slowly and I let out shaky breaths.

Her hand was getting closer to my neck and I had the idea of what she was gonna do next.

Jades cold hand was around my neck in the blink of an eye, and she applied a little bit of pressure, but it still wasn't light. She leaned in closet to my left ear, and her breath grazed my cheek which sent shivers down my spine.

She got to my ear and whispered sternly, "Don't you ever call be a bottom again. Do you understand?"

Her grip on my neck has now increased so I took the hint. She slowly brings her head back in front of my face. Our faces are only inches apart and I wanted to know what would happen if I did call her a bottom again.

"And what if I do call you a bottom again?" I ask her while I rub her thighs. She gives me the death glare, then her face lights up like she had just remembered something.

"Then, you'll receive a punishment. A punishment that now even Beck could handle" she replies.

I wanted to call her a bottom again just to see what the punishment was. But Beck is a premature strong guy, and if he can't handle what Jade did, then I sure as hell can't.

So I simply nodded. She pulled my neck forward towards her, and her soft lips collide with mine. Jade removes her hands from my neck and puts them on my cheeks. While my hands alternate between her thighs and hips.

I inch my hands up her back and reach the hooks of her bra. I unhook the 2 hooks and remove the bra from her torso, throwing it on the floor next to us.

I dip us around so Jade is now underneath me, and I'm hovering over her.

I had slept with my silver chain on so it was now dangling around my neck.

Jade had noticed this and leaned up, her tongue looped around the chain and put it between her teeth. I already felt the erection in my boxers when she stuck her tongue out.

She then pulled me back down by pulling on my chain and our lips collided again.

I move my right hand from the side of her head to her left rib, and I follow the curve all the way down to her waist, giving it a little squeeze.

A small moan came out of Jades mouth, and I smiled against her lips.

I broke the kiss, and I was about to remove her shorts but she soon stopped me.

"Uh no. My legs are still temporarily damaged from what you did yesterday" Jade reassured me.

"True. We did go for 5 more rounds after" I smile as I lean over her face again.

Jade puts her forehead against mine and whispers softly, "I love you."

I smile and whisper back, "I love you too." She pulls me into a hug and I rest my head on her bare shoulder. I loved seeing this soft side of her.

1,351 words