Christmas time with you

DOLAN POV

It was the last week before Christmas holidays. I wanted school to finish faster, so I can go to Jades and...you know.

I was in Sikowitz's class, and he had mentioned something about a secret Santa assignment. I wanted absolutely no part at all in it because I hated receiving gifts, and I sucked at giving gifts. So I just sat back and watched everyone else get and give their presents.

Also, Andre came into class today pretty pissed off cause his music teacher had given him a bad mark on his Christmas song.

He was so excited to write it when we were in the RV. But now, he's slouches in his chair not talking to anyone.

Sikowitz made Jade, Andre, Tori, Robbie and Beck pick from a bin with other peoples names in it.

When Jade picked hers, she threw her head back on her chair, groaning. I knew exactly who she got right then and there. I looked beside me where Jade was sitting and she showed me the card.

She got Tori. I was right.

"Why did I have to get her?" Jade complained as I was getting things out from my locker. I chuckled a little but she ended up noticing.

"It's not funny!" Jade whines as she reaches up and swats the back of my head. I groan faking my pain, as I hold the back of my head. Jade giggles to herself and looks at me. She puts her arms around my shoulders and I put my hands on her waist.

"You're such a baby" Jade says and smiles.

"Your baby" I whispered in her ear and give her a kiss. She smiled against my lips and she pulled her head away. I pout at the lost connection of her lips.

"I love you, my baby" my frown turned into a smile and I said, "I love you too."

The next day

The next day, I hadn't seen Jade anywhere this morning. I texted her asking if she wanted a ride, but she said no. I drove to her house and her car was still there, but all the lights in her house were off. Either she walked, or got another ride.

I walk into the school and the halls are decorated with Christmas decorations. The railings had garland wrapped around them, classroom doors had wreaths, but my favourite decoration was the big Christmas tree on the main stairway. Which everyone seemed to be surrounding for some reason.

There was a band at the stairs, getting ready to play. I looked around a bit, and my eye finally caught Jade walking down the stairs with a black trench coat and a red Santa hat on. Jade, Cat and Tori walked to the landing of the staircase and Tori started talking. I didn't hear a word she said though. My eyes were to busy looking at Jade.

Once Tori finally stopped talking, the girls all took off their jackets, letting them fall to the floor. Jade was wearing a short red Santa dress with red knee high boots and fishnets.

The girls started singing Andres Christmas song and I could feel my pants tightening by the way that Jade was dancing. She looked at me and winked when she had to turn around while dancing with Cat. I smiled and continued watching.

After the song had finished, Andres music teacher changed his grade to an A and everyone cheered.

I walk over to Jade, spin her around, dip her, and give her a big passionate kiss. I pull away and Jade giggled a little.

"What's so funny?" I ask her smiling. She points to my lips and I touch them with my fingers. I had kissed her so hard that her red lipstick had gotten on my lips.

I take another look at her outfit while still dipping her.

"Your outfit looks so nice" Jade smiles while nodding as a thank you.

"I can't wait to see what's under them" Jades jaw drops and she pulls me in for another kiss. I pull her back up and the group starts walking to lunch.

When we got to our lunch table, I sit down and Jade sits on my lap, still wearing the Santa outfit. Tori and Cat are still wearing their outfits too. I put my left arm around Jades waist, and put my right hand on her right thigh.

I caress her thigh for a few seconds, till I start moving closer to her upper thigh. She was wearing fishnets so I couldn't do anything to sexual. But I had something in mind.

My hand goes under her dress and I start massaging the wet patch on her thong. She put her hand on my arm and turns her head, putting her lips towards my ear, "don't make it to obvious for what your about to do."

I look at her with a smirk and whisper, "This is payback for what you did to me at Toris house." Jade sighs in surrender and takes her hand off my arms so I can continue.

After 30 seconds of massaging her clit, I put my fingers in between one of the holes of the fishnets and ripped it, making a bigger hole. I moved Jades thong to the side and she slightly nodded, meaning that I could enter her.

After her nod I went full on and entered Jade with 2 fingers. If caught her by surprise and she let out a moan. Which everyone heard.

"Are you okay Jadey?" Cat asks.

Jade looks at her, "Don't call me that! And, yeah I'm okay. Just got a...cramp" She lies.

Cat nodded and went back to taking with Tori and I continued my movements with my fingers. Jade let out shaky breaths not wanting to let out another moan.

She bit her bottom lip as I spread up my pace. I could see her struggling trying to keep herself from moaning. I pulled my fingers out and Jade looked at me wanting more, but I had a plan.

"I'll be back guys. I have to go to the bathroom" I say as I lift Jade off of me and I get up.

"Jade will you come with me so you can watch my bag?" I ask her with an innocent look in my face.

"Sure" she says and we both walk into the school.

When we were about to turn the corner to go to the boys bathroom, a grab Jades wrist and pull her into the janitors closet. I reach my hand up above the door frame and take down the key to the janitors closet and lock it.

"Now you can moan as loud as you want babygirl" I say and pin her against the wall, my 2 fingers already finding their way inside of her, moving at a fast pace.

Jade let's out all of her moans she had built up inside of her, not caring who the hell was in the hallways. I smile as she moans my name out of pleasure.

"Fuck. Dolan. I'm gonna.." Jade came all over my fingers as she spoke between moans. I took my fingers out of her and put them in my mouth, cleaning them off.

She pulled me in for a kiss then pulled away saying, "I fucking love you."

"I love you too baby" I say back.

We both head back to the table, and Jades legs were shaking a bit. Tori ends up noticing.

"Jade, are your legs okay?" Tori asks Jade. Jade looks at Tori confused, till she looked down at her legs then looks at me with a stern look.

"Yep. Just a little cold" Jade says through gritted teeth. I wink at her and she playfully rolls her eyes.

I put my arm around her, pretending to keep her warm. She puts her head on my shoulder and everyone continues eating lunch.

1,327 words