Glamping (part 1 and 2)

This chapter is about to be hella long. Probably over 3,000 words so get comfy.

Oh and smut warning so phone in both hands ;)

DOLAN POV

It was a Friday, mid-November in Hollywood so it was about 25 degrees outside. To me, November was one of the most boring months out of the whole year. I didn't know why, but I just hated it.

Me and Jade have been dating for about three months now, but we still haven't had sex yet. I bet she's amazing at it.

The group and I were seated at the same table eating lunch. My left hand was under the table on Jades right thigh, gently tightening my grip here and there.

I was having my usual. A salad and a bottle of water. It was completely silent until Beck spoke up, breaking the silence, "do you guys wanna go glamping this weekend?" We all looked at him for a second, trying to process what the hell he just said.

"Y'know, camping but in a cottage" Beck added on. We all understood what he was saying, and we all agreed.

"We can either rent one cottage, or two cottages" Beck said.

"What's the difference?" Andre asks. "Well one has 2 bedrooms and the other one only has 1" Beck answers and Andre nods. We all agree on renting 2 cottages and continue with school.

After school

After school had finished, Jade and I are in my car ready to get to our destinations. We were discussing the trip.

"We are getting that 1 bedroom cottage to ourselves fair and square" Jade says with a stern look on her face.

"Well we need to find out where everyone else is sleeping first" I comment.

"Ok, simple. Tori and Beck are in one room, Cat and Robbie are in the other room and Andre can crash on the couch. That leaves us in the other cabin, alone" Jade smirks. I look at her impressed.

"Did you just come up with that on the spot? Cause that was impressive" she just shrugs at my question.

I drop off Jade her house so she can get her essentials for the glamping trip.

While I was waiting inside of my car, outside of her house, I decided I wanted to research on what the cottages looked like, mainly the bed. I google where it was, and I found images on what the bed looked like. It was a king sized bed, with a black and white duvet cover. It was perfect for me and Jade.

I saw Jade come out of her house with a black duffel bag that had all of her essentials in it. She put it in the back seat, and hopped back into the passenger seat.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, and showed Jade the king sized bed that we'll be sleeping in. Her eyes widened.

"This is gonna be a fun camping trip" Jade grins as she buckled in her seatbelt.

I start the car and drive back to my house with Jade. The rest of the night consisted of joking around, laughing and a bit of making out on the side.

The next morning

My alarm on my phone goes off at 9:30. We have to leave early since it's a 3 hour drive. I wake up, and I'm in Jades arms this time.

I turn off my annoying alarm then turn back over. I happen to realize that when I turned back over, my eyes were staring directly at Jades boobs. I stare for a bit until she wakes up.

"Enjoying the view?" She asks in her morning voice and I nod, "I'm loving the view".

We both get up and get ready to go. I grab mine and Jades bags from my room and head outside to where Beck had parked his RV in front of my house.