7 minutes in heaven

DOLANS POV

It was 10:30 at night and I was at Jades house, in her all black gothic room. She was on my lap, straddling me, while tracing my abs with her fingers. Somehow she managed to get my shirt off.

I was laying on my back with my head on 2 pillows. My phone was in my hands and I was currently scrolling through the slap, looking at peoples recent updates.

I continued scrolling till I got a text from Tori. Her parents and Trina weren't home and she was having another damn party. She was inviting us to come.

I set my phone down next to me and look at the gorgeous, jaw dropping sight in front of me.

"Toris having another damn party and she wants us to go" I tell Jade. She shifts her eyes up to look at me and looks at me is disbelief.

"Another party? She just had one" Jade questions and I shrug my shoulders.

Jade let's out a long groan and leans her back against my thighs.

"Do I have to go?" Jade complains. I laugh when she sits back up and has the biggest pout planted on her face.

"We'll it'll be weird if I went and you didn't" I answer her recent question.

"Fine. Since you're going, I'll go. But I only want to stay for 2 and a half hours max" Jade compromises.

"Whatever you want, my love" I whisper to her.

Jade leans down and gives me a peck on the lips before getting off of me. I get off her bed and go to the drawer that Jade had put together for me with some of my clothes in it. I look through the drawer and pick out something casual, but comfy;

 I look through the drawer and pick out something casual, but comfy;

Jade does the same;

I go to Jades bathroom that's connected to her room and fluff out my hair a bit more

When I'm done, I leave Jades room and head downstairs.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs, I see Jade sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. I walk up to her and crouch down to her level.