So Jealous

We're the pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you another a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope Heyward spoke to one of his best friends.

"Hm, should I do it?" John B asked his friends. Licking his pointer finger and sticking it out.

"Yeah you should jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope looked up to John B.

"You'll shoot me?" John B laughed slightly.

"Yep." Pope told his friend. "Pow." Pope made the noise of a gun.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kiara the first female of the group spoke.

"Of course they are. Why wouldn't they?" The blonde boy responded to the girl.

"This used to be a turtle habitat. But who cares about the turtles I guess." The girl continued.

"I can't have cold towels Kie." Ariella the second of girl of the group spoke sarcastically from next to the blonde boy.

"Can you please not kill yourself ?" Kie looked up to John B.

"Let him Kie. It will be a great video to post on youtube." Ariella said and took a sip of her beer.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ shouted to John B. On cue John B dropped the beer.

"Of course you dropped it. Literally right when he told you not to." Ariella said to John B who looked at his beer can and groaned.

"A-plus JB." Ariella gave a thumbs up to the boy who stuck the middle finger at her.

"Hey, uh, security's here. Let's wrap it up." Pope warned his group of friends.

"Boys are early today." Ariella said standing up with the help of JJ.

"Humpty Dumpty, let's roll." JJ exclaims intertwining his and Ariella's fingers.

"Gary is that you?" JJ called out. "Gary, good to see you, man!"

"Love, now your just asking for it." Ariella told the boy with a giggle after. Not noticing the way he slightly blushed at the name.

"JJ!" Gary called to him. We laughed and started running.

"Whoo!" Kie and Ariella said with delight.

"Hey, stop!" Gary shouted to the kids.

Ariella noticed he was going towards JJ. She pulled him towards her right on time making Gary fall. They laughed.

"Sorry man! Not much of a hugger." JJ shouted as they continued to run.

"Go, Pope! Go! Go." Ariella shouted to the boy who slowed down a bit. Ariella let go of JJ quickly so she could jump over the fence. She laughed when she noticed that Pope had fell.

"Get up Pope, fatso's coming." JJ said and helped Ariella pick him up.

"Hey! Come here you little pricks!" Gary shouted at the three. The horn of John B's van honks.

"Bus is leaving!" John B shouted his friends.

"Come on boys and girl! Whoo!" Kie encouraged. JJ jumped in and Ariella jumped on top of him. Pope went to the passengers seat next to John B.