𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

"Ari!" Noah yells as he catches sight of the shaking and drained girl in JJ's arms. Ari didn't even glance at him as he ran towards them.

Ari came out of the hospital, the doctor saying that she was only overly drained and needed lots and lots of rest. She overexerted herself especially with the fact that she might have a baby in her. The doctor also told her that she needed to take a test, especially with all the symptoms Ari told them. Ari refused to let them do it in the hospital because JJ was right outside the room and she was terrified.

Sarah, Pope and Kie had disappeared either went home or stood at the Chateau, JJ and Ari didn't know. Ari was not only unconscious, but was worried about John B and too into her head and JJ was too worried about Ari and her health.

JJ places the broken girl in his arms. Ari clutches onto her Uncle like she did to JJ. She cries into his chest. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I-I couldn't call or text-text."

"Sshh." Noah coos at her rubbing her hair down. "It's okay. You're okay now."

"They have John B!" Ari cries out. "They have him! I got him back. They-They beat him! Shoupe-Shoupe just watched!"

"Let's get home." Noah picks up his niece, so that he could walk. He looks to JJ. "You better tell me everything."

"Yes sir." JJ nods and follows the Cameron to his car. Once they got in, JJ spilled. He said everything besides the main reason they got into the mess...the gold.

                            𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

"Okay. Thank you." Noah says into his phone before he hangs up. He looks to his wife before looking to JJ and Ari who were cuddled onto the couch, Ari in JJ's lap as he held her. "So, John B has a hearing tomorrow. He's at risk of getting a death penalty."

Ariella felt her heart stop. "What?"

"He's facing charges of first degree murder. It's even worse that he killed Peterkin out of all people." Noah leans against the counter.

"He didn't do it." JJ states.

Noah gives them a look. "Are you sure he didn't—."

"He didn't!" Ari shouts. "I was there! It was Rafe! He-He's the one that shot me again!"

"And you didn't say anything to me?! I don't remember you telling me he shot Peterkin also!" Noah exclaims. "Why-Why are you guys holding so much information! How did he do that to your arm?!"

"He came back last night when he heard John B was back. That time-That time he didn't mean too." Ari plays with JJ's fingers. "He was looking for John B. Rafe is the one that should be behind bars! Not John B! John B didn't do it!"

"I know." Noah says, keeping his voice calm. "I know he wouldn't. I'm just-just trying to process everything."

"We all need sleep." Isabella stands. "You guys have worn yourselves out and we haven't slept since you disappeared. We all need proper sleep. Showers and to bed."

Ari goes to protest, but JJ picks her up and starts walking out of the room, Ari allows him to, but quickly stops JJ and makes him turn towards the two adults. "I'm going to that hearing tomorrow and you guys aren't going to stop me. You can't."

"I-I don't know if that's a good idea." Noah shakes his head. "That's only going to add to your stress and—."

"And we can discuss this in the morning." Isabella gives them each a look.

"There isn't going to be a discussion in the morning, Is." Ari motions for JJ to put her down, which he does. "I told and promised JB I will be there for him no matter what and I'm
not breaking that promise. Not this one. I've already let him go and down too many times. This won't be one of them."