Money

Ariella wakes up to the sound of loud sighing. She opens her eyes only for the bright sun to be in her face. Ari groans sitting up looking around seeing John B next to her. Both of them had slept outside watching their boat float away.

" Hey, let's get dressed, okay?" Ari speaks softly standing up and sticking her hand out to him.

John B looks out into the ocean before nodding and taking the girls hand. Ari pulls him up and then they both start walking toward the house, in silence.

" You know you snore." Ari smirks looking at John B.

" Oh, shut up. I do not." John B smiles slightly pushing Ari softly.

" I swear you do! You sound like a motorcycle engine." Ari teases as they make their way into the house.

" Yeah, well you move a lot in your sleep. Like I almost fell into the water almost three times." John B smirks back.

" You should have fell in." Ari says sticking her tongue out at him before running into her room at his house.

" Jerk!" John B shouts to her.

" Bitch!" Ari calls back. John B chuckles before going into his room to change. He was glad him and Ari were back on talking terms. He missed his sister, right now he needed her.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

John B and Ari were now in the Van, John B was driving and Ari was just eager to see where he was taking them. She had an idea and it was confirmed when John B parked the Van right out side of the Crain Estate.

The two got of the car, quickly standing in front of it. Ari looked to John B. " We're going in there aren't we?"

" Yup." John B nods, Ari sighs before running and climbing over the wall and leaving John B to follow. Once they both land they run as fast as they can to make it in front of the Crain residence.

" No." John B sighs when they see a sign that said Cameron Development on one of those red wagons used to pick up dirt and other heavy materials.

" No!" Ari shouts, her father just wanted to take and ruin everything.

John B and Ari, walk around looking at all the other tools and the property. They walk toward the back walking into the house using the back wooden door.

Ari hops in turning on her phone flash light and John B follows pulling a flashlight out from his pocket. The two crawl through a tunnel grunting and gasping as they did so.

Ari notices that they can't go further due to it being blocked and covered by cement and rocks. Ari punches the ground as John B makes his way next to her, him now noticing it was blocked.

John B tries to break through, but he can't. " No! no, no. No!!" John B yells roughly hitting the blocked entrance in front of them.

" JB, JB, stop." Ari takes his hand in his. " Your going to hurt yourself, stop." Ari tries to calm him down.

" I-I can't! Look what he did! He's taking everything from me!" John B shouts.

" We'll find a way, I promise you John B. When have I ever broken a promise?" Ari rubs her thumbs on the back of his hands trying to get to still calm down.

John B just nods as tears fall down his face, just like yesterday Ari pulls the boy to her, she once again holds him while he cries. There was hardly enough space, but they made it work.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

" Rafe!" Wheezie calls out as her and Ariella enter the Glisson's home. Rafe didn't know that Wheezie had contacted Ari.