Cell

After leaving JJ's house, Kie was now driving to their next destination. On the way to their new destination, they saw many cop cars speed right by them. They shared a relieved looking know that for the time being John B was still safe. JJ stood in Ari's embrace for awhile until he decided to sit up and lean his head against her shoulder.

Eventually, the three Pogues arrived at a garage. Together the three got out and walked toward the garage. JJ looked at them before he unlocked revealing a boat that covered in nothing, but dust.

"There she is. Hey girl." JJ smiles. "A 1983 Formula 402 SR1. Aka the Phantom." JJ takes off the dusty boat cover. "The first boat to make the run to Bermuda in under 16 hours, the fastest thing that Kildare has ever seen."

"It kind of looks like a junker." Kie points out.

Ari looks at the boat and back to Kie. "Yeah, it does look like a junker."

"Hey! Really?" JJ raises his eyebrows at both girl. "She's right hear, guys. She can hear you."

"Then she deserves to know the truth in how she really looks." Ari remarks looking at JJ with a slight smirk.

JJ rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Now look at it this way. You would not be smoking weed right now if she never existed, okay?"

"I hope it runs." Kie shrugs.

"It better, because if not we're assed out and by us I mean John B and probably Sarah." Ari says letting her eyes roam over the boat.

"She'll run, okay?" JJ states. "She's faster than any cutters the boys in blue got."

Ari goes to say something when the sound of motorcycle engines fills their ears. The sound gets closer and closer, echoing through the whole garage that only held tools and the boat. The three share a look before Kie, walking along the side of Pope wanting to talk to him. She stops in her tracks when she sees Rafe suddenly turn the corners. His eyes looking directly at two of them. He still hasn't noticed his sister.

Ari tensed and JJ intertwined their hands pulling the girl behind him, to cover her from
his sight.

"Hey, there. What's going on?" Rafe greets. "JJ? How you guys doin'?"

"Whoo-hoo!" A voice whistles behind them. They turned around and saw Barry coming out of the corner of their vehicle, he slapped a hand on the car looking at JJ and Kie with a smirk, still not noticing Ari who JJ still fully covered the girl.

Next thing they knew, the sound of a gun cocking was heard, before Barry held a gun to JJ's chest, who's hands immediately went up in surrender.

"Well, well." Barry smirks. "See, don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road. I'm here because I want my motherfuckin' money."

The black haired man goes to lunge at JJ, but before he could Ari pushed JJ out the way and moved out of Barry's way causing him to stumble. Barry turns and looks at the girl with wide eyes, he looks to Rafe who was looking at Ari with the same reaction.

"Watch yourself, Barry." Ari sneers glaring at the man.

"Ari—."

"Don't even think about fucking talking to her." JJ snaps slapping Rafe's hand away. Rafe goes to lunge at JJ, but Ari punches her brother, in the face.

"You both need to leave now." Ari glares between Barry and her brother who is holding his now red cheek that has a small cut.

"I want my money." Barry remarks.

"We just want to know where John B is, Ella." Rafe wipes the blood from his cheek.

"Like we're gonna tell you." Kie crosses her arms over her chest.

"Listen here bi—."

"No you need to listen, Barry." Ari snaps. "Your money is long gone, so how about you go sell more drugs to make that money again." She looks to Rafe. "And you, I can have you put in jail with the snap of my finger, you know why because not only did you shoot me...your own fucking sister! But you murdered Peterkin and I AM THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU ARE NOT IN A CELL. That goes for you to Barry. I have more then enough proof of you selling drugs that I can report and your ass goes to jail along with him."

"What if I just kill you." Barry glares at the Cameron holding the gun up to her head.

"Well then, JJ knows my phone password, I'm sure he would love to put you in jail more than I would." Ari shrugs. "Isn't that right, my love?"

"You are correct." JJ nods protectively wrapping an arm around Ari's waist.

"Just get out." A voice behind them speaks. They look and see Pope behind Barry and Rafe.

"And let's be fair even with a gun, you still have shit aim." Ari smirks. She was surprised at her sudden fell of confidence.

"We're you to scared to fight off a couple teenagers you had to bring a gun?" Pope questions.

Rafe looks to Barry. "Look, let's just put the gun down and leave."

"Nah, man. I still need my fucking money." Barry shakes his head.

"You're money is gone, Barry. Your not getting anything, besides a straight ticket to jail if you don't leave." Ari leans into JJ's side.

"I'll be back, for ya'll." Barry says as Rafe pushes him to walk.

"Oh and Rafe." Ari calls to him. She pulls up her shirt just enough to see her slightly bleeding stitches. "I was in the hospital for over 5 fucking days because of you. I was unconscious for like half of those. I never want to see you ever again. You are not my brother. You understand? You mean fucking nothing to me." Rafe goes to talk, but nothing comes out his mouth. Now it's Barry's turn to push him to walk.

"Stay out of the cut." Pope shouts to them as they walk away.

"I can't believe I did that." Ari mumbles into JJ's chest hugging him.

JJ places his chin on her head holding her close. "Me either, but it was badass and you said what you had to, to Rafe. That's good."

"Yeah, it's good." Ari mutters. She wasn't exactly sure if what she said to Rafe was true. Rafe will always mean something to her. He was the first person, before John B and JJ to treat her like she was someone. To actually love her.

                             𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼

After the whole Rafe and Barry situation in the garage, the four Pogues had been able to get the Phantom out and on to the docks where John B will meet them, so he could escape.

Once Kie parked, the four had gotten the boat out into the water, readying it so John B can hop on and take off. JJ stood next to the Phantom loading up boxes on the boat, he, Ari and Kie had packed earlier at the Wreck.

On the docks a few minutes later, Ari found herself beside the boat pacing back and forth, running her hands through her hair and playing with her bracelets.

She was impatiently waiting for the arrival of John B. The more the time passed, Ari was getting worried John B had got taken by the cops. Kie was beside her watching the girl pace while taping her foot nervously.

"God, John B. Where are you?" Ari sighs once again running a shaky hand through her hair.

"Hey relax, he's gonna be here. Give him a second." Pope reassures.

The sound of a police siren echoed through the air. The four Pogues glance at each other before looking over their shoulders. They turn and see a police car driving in their direction, parking a few feet away from them. They all tensed and shared another look, they didn't know what to do, they were all expecting the worse.

But it was the exact opposite. Coming out the car was the one and only John B. John B slung his book bag over his shoulder and turned toward them.

"No way. You're kidding." Ari mutters.

"No effing way."

"How the fuck did you?"

"I'm sorry."

John B chuckles. "Shoupe let me take it for a spin."

John B makes his way to them and once he does, Ari takes off into his arms. John B stumbles back. "Thank goodness, you're okay."