Weed

" Okay. All right, no." Pope walks back to the car with a wanted paper that had John B's face on it.

Ari rolls her eyes. " Pope, can you act normal, please?!"

" So, um...okay, so, bad news." Pope pulls up to the side of the drivers window. " The ferry's closed, and there is this." Kie grabs the wanted paper from Pope. She looks at it with wide eyes.

" What is it?" John B questions as JJ grabs the paper, careful with Ari who was in his lap.

" Well, John B, uh...this is a good framer of you." JJ shows John B the paper.

Ari nudges JJ before she looks at the others. " Okay, so the whole island's looking for JB right now. And we thought it couldn't get any worse."

" That's a lot of money." Kie states.

" Congratulations, John B. You're famous." JJ passes John B the paper.

" Guys, we got to get to the HMS. We need small, no running lights—."

" It's at the Château, Kie." John B and Ari say in unison.

" And I wonder if the cops got the entire place staked out." JJ places his hand over Ari's stitches softly to stop her from picking at it. " Let me think. Oh, yeah. No, they definitely have that place locked down."

" Yeah, copy that." Kie retorts.

" Let me think. Just give me a second." Poor places his hands on his forehead before looking up. " JJ."

" What?" JJ questions as Pope turns to look at him.

" Does your dad still have that boat? The cigarette boat, the Phantom." Pope lists off.

" The one he used to race?" Ari questions making Pope nod.

" Maybe." JJ shrugs softly.

" You could get right up the coast, no problem." Pope turns back in his seat.

" Okay, look—." Kie starts.

" It won't be easy, Pope." JJ shakes his head.

" The surf's running from three to four." Kie continues.

" I don't know where the keys are." JJ cuts in.

" Well, find them." Pope exclaims.

" Relax, Pope and let him think." Ari snaps wincing when her hand brushes over her wound harshly. JJ looks down at her and grabs her hand, intertwining their hands and moving them to the side before checking her wound making sure it wasn't bleeding again.

" Why is nobody moving forward?" Pope panics.

" Can you relax?" Kie tried to get him to calm down.

Kie looks to JJ. " JJ, how much weed did you give him?"

" Guys! Your car is on the poster." John B tilts his head to look at the other four, right before Pope starts beeping the horn.

" Can we move it?!" Pope exclaims honking the horn again.

" Pope! You idiot! That's not gonna help." Ari speaks harshly.

" Don't honk the horn." Kie tries to get Pope to stop.

" It's that guy! Right there." A boy from outside points to the car.

" Shit." Both Kie and Ari curse.

" We got a snitch. Pope, turn the car on." JJ demands.