𝗚𝗼!

Ari clutched onto her stomach and back. The both of them aching more than they were the second they stepped into the house. She and Pope stare at the small taser in the man's hand, but they were quickly put into action when the guy came to attack. Pope quickly pushed Ari back as he jumps at the man.

Pope punches the guys arm away, making the taser fall out of his hand. Pope went to run, but the guy punches Pope in the back repeatedly and Ari winces, but takes this as a chance to grab the taser off the floor before the guy could go back to it.

The guys throws Pope to the ground and the man walks towards him slowly. Ari watches him with wary eyes and when she sees that he was going to attack Pope again, She ran at him with the taser. Right at his pulse point on his neck, she turns the taser on electrifying him.

She stops when she thinks he's had enough. His body falls to the floor, shaking slightly at his eyes water. Ari decides that she's not done and uses the taser to punch his nose harshly, breaking it and then throwing it to the side. The guy let's out a loud groan before she rushes over to Pope's side.

"How you doing champ?" Ari looks him over for any real damage.

Ari was too busy looking Pope over to not notice the guys slowly stand and make his way towards the taser. It was when she heard a voice call out to her that she realized. "Ari! Watch out!"

Ari looked up at the sound of her boyfriend's voice and then to where he was pointing to as he ran to her. Ari quickly turned and saw the guy running at her, taser in hand. She kicked her foot up, her foot coming in contact with his balls.

He falls to his knees and Ari snatched the taser from him, tasing him once more before she throws it over to Kie and going to help JJ lift Pope up so they could run.

"Come on!" Kie shouts to them.

JJ grabs Ari and helps her get up and over the wall first, him and Pope following before they run towards the car, safely getting in.

"Go, go, go, go!" JJ rushed in. Ari laying on both Pope and Kie's lap as JJ starts the car.

"Who were those people?!" Kie questions with a voice of panic.

"Can we please leave?" Ari groans loudly with a small sigh at the end as she clutches onto her head.

"We're getting out of here." JJ glances at her softly, pulling out of the parking spot.

"That was crazy." Pope claims. Shock and panic following through his body. "Let's get out of here."

The tires squeal and screech as he quickly drives away from the alley. JJ as he's driving looks over to his girlfriend who looked to be in major pain, but was trying to hide it. "Ari, baby. You okay there?"

"I've been better." Ari replies leaning her head back onto Kie's chest. The girl rubbing her temples. Despite them still not being on good terms, Ari wasn't gonna stop her.

Suddenly a loud engine being revved made an appearance. The three Pogues who weren't driving turn their heads and see the man following them.

"I-I think he's following us." Kiara informs them with a mumble.

"He's following us, Kie. There's no I think." Ari says leaning her head back against her chest.

"Guys." Pope gathers their attention looking around his surroundings. "This is a one-way."

"Go left. Go left." Kie urges the Maybank boy.

"I know."

"Go that way."