𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

JJ sighs, placing the crow on top of the drain. He stands up straight smirking at Pope. "All right, bro. I see you vibing on Kie, okay? Give me the details. Are we talking first base, second base, third base?"

"We're talking about him and Kie...now." Ari gives JJ a look. "After what you told me last night? What the fuck, JJ?"

Pope glances between them. JJ gives Ari a small shrug. Ari groans and walks away from them. Pope looks back at JJ. "-Try not even in the same ballpark."

"What do you mean by that?" JJ questions.

"It's like we're not playing the same game." Pope sighs. "The other night, we're---She was all over me."

"All right. Good start." JJ smirks. Ari just rolls her eyes.

"But she was wasted, so it doesn't really count."

"Did you do anything with her?" Ari questions the boy with a raised eyebrow.

"No, of course not." Pope shakes his head. "I stopped her before we could do anything."

"Just making sure." Ari gives him a small smile.

"I understand. I tried to be edgy, out-there Pope, and she didn't like that. So I tried to be straitlaced Pope. She didn't like that."

Pope started to speak really fast as he starts to ramble. JJ tries to stop him from talking, but Pope won't stop.

"I understand!" JJ shouts.

"So I don't know what to do!" Pope exclaims.

"I hope you guys know, you're making me despise, Kie more and more." Ari tells them.

"Pope, think." JJ ignores his girlfriend earning a middle finger. "I know you can do that, all right? Like, light some candles. Put on some Otis Redding. Yeah. That would work. -Or play guitar."

"I can't play guitar. I can't do any of those things." Pope panics.

"Pope, just be you, okay?" Ari pushes JJ way from the boy setting her hands in his shoulder. "If she doesn't like you for you thank it's her loss. You're such a great guy Pope and you deserve better than that. Don't let a girl make you question your whole life."

"You really think so?" Pope asks Ari softly.

"I know so, Pope." Ari states. "And definitely don't listen to JJ, the only thing he listed that he can actually do it play the guitar."

"Hey! Don't tell him that!" JJ says offended.

"Well—."

"Guys, I think I found something." Kie's voice echoes from the drain cutting Ari off.

The three quickly kneel down and looks through the opening.

"Wait, you got it?" JJ questions.

"Is it the gun?" Pope shouts.

"Pope! Pope! Oh my God! You guys, there's something dead in here!" Kie screams.

"Is it-- -Like a person?" Ari asks. No response back. The two boys turn to look at the Cameron in between them. "No. No way. I'm
not going down there."

"She needs help, El." Pope begs. "Please."

"You can's just let her stay down there." JJ sighs. "She was still your best friend."

"I know that! Trust me I know. I'm not gonna let her fucking die." Ari starts to crawl into the drain. "You so owe me for this."

"I'll give you anything you want." JJ places a quick kiss to her lips.