Fuck Off

The group of six now found themselves right outside of Barry's trailer home, which looked disgusting and trashy.

" Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland." Sarah. announces.

" I don't know about this, man." Pope says nervously.

" Why are we at Barry's?" John B asked turning his body to look at JJ.

JJ turns and looks at John B who was seated next to Sarah in the back. " This'll only take a second." JJ opens the car door getting out.

" J, where are you going?" Ari calls to her boyfriend.

" Yo soy justicia." JJ replies walking inside the house.

" Did you get anything from that?" Pope questions his friends.

John B and Ari share a look before sighing. " We should probably—."

" Yeah, I got it." Pope nods as John B and Ari make their way out of the car and towards the house.

The two walk in and see JJ goin mg through cabinets in search of something.

" So what's your plan, slick?" John B asks.

" Well, as thou hath stealth from us, we shall stealth from ye." JJ searches the couch.

" Babe, english please. That kinda got lost in translation." Ari says eyeing him.

" An eye for an eye, love." JJ answers heading back towards the kitchen only for the John B to stand in front of him.

" Yeah, that's great, JJ. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh?" John stops JJ from walking. " He knows who we are!"

JJ scoffs and nudges John B out of his way. " I'm not scared of this guy."

" JJ don't—." Ari gets cut off when JJ makes his way into Barry's room. Ari sighs before following JJ.

JJ is digging through the closet. " Baby is this necessary?" Ari places her hands on her waist.

" Yes, love. It's only fair." JJ replies still searching. She wasn't going to ask again because she can see he wasn't budging.

" Check the closest over there." Ari points to the closest in the far corner. She was trying to get this over with.

JJ smiles and walks over to the closest. He takes one glance at the closest and pulls out a small duffle bag.

He opens the bag and empties it out, wads of cash falling out.

" What are you doing?" John B calls to them from the kitchen.

" He's getting even." Ari tells him as she walks out the room and to the kitchen next to John B.

" All right took care of business." JJ walks out with a small bag that was obviously filled with money.

" Hey, look at me." John B once again stops JJ in his tracks. " If you keep going down this road, you're gonna end up just like your da-."

" Don't even, John B." Ari says in a warning tone as she steps in front of JJ pushing him back.

" Watch your mouth, man." JJ seethes glaring at him as Ari places a hand on his chest to stop him from going at John B.

" Aren't you tired of being messed with?" JJ asks.

" That's not the point, JJ." John B shakes his head.

" Cause I am." JJ continues. Ari grabs JJ's hand and pulls him out the house having John B follow.

" All right, so we're looking at five grand each." JJ let's go of Ari's hand and walks ahead of her to the group who walks towards them. " For reparations for putting us through that bullshit, sorry about that, y'all." JJ shows the group the wads of cash.

" So, that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Kie questions.

" This Barry guy is gonna find out. And he's gonna come after us." Sarah points out.

" Yes, he will. This is not time to start wilin' out." Pope adds.

" How'd you like havin' a gun pulled on you?" JJ shoots back.

" Relax." John B demands pressing a hand to JJ's chest.

" He had it right here on you, bro." JJ points at the boys forehead.

" Look. We've gotta go get the gold, okay?" John B says. " Just give me that shit we're putting it back." John B reaches toward the bag, JJ not liking it shoves the other bout into the van. Ari cringes at the force.

" Do you feel like a tough guy? Huh?" John B questions the blonde. What are you gonna do when he comes for us?" John B gets in JJ's face still pinned against the van.

" We punch him in the throat." JJ replies, this caused Ari to laugh ignoring the looks she got.

" Yeah, good fuckin' idea, JJ." John B speaks sarcastically.

" I'm not putting it back." JJ tells the boy grabbing the bag of money back and walking into the van, sitting and letting out a breath. Ari went to follow, but Pope grabbed her hand stopping her, shaking his head. She rolls her eyes pulling her hand away from his as she walks and leans against the van.

Seeing that no one followed and went into the van. JJ shouts. " You guys getting in or what?"

JJ eyes them all before sighing and getting out the van looking at the group. " What?"

" We're sick of your guys shit." John B states.

" Oh, our shit?" JJ and Ari asks. She was honestly confused on what she did, but she was gonna stick up for herself and JJ.

" Yeah. Yeah, your shit." John B repeats.

" Your pullin guns on people shit." Kie adds.

" You fighting every one and acting like a maniac—." Pope starts.

" Pope, I took the fall for you and even beat up stopped talking to my own brother for you! Do you know how much money I owed and how in trouble I fucking got! And you know If I didn't take the fall JJ would have because you wouldn't have the guts to confess." Ari says as she turns her gaze to John B and Kie.

" And we have sacrificed everything for you. Without you guys wouldn't even be where the fuck we are right now. You blame shit on us because we have the guts to do shit you guys don't have the guts to do." Ari spits out. " Your lucky I'm even talking to you after the shit you pulled with Sarah." Ari looks between John B, Pope and Kie.

" I'll pay you back!" Pope exclaims looking at the girl.

" She doesn't need the money. I just paid it back. Right here, right now." JJ gestures to the money bag as he walks next to Ari.

" You know what?" JJ wraps his arm around Ari's shoulders. " This is what we're gonna do. Go off by ourselves." JJ walks to the van grabs his bag before wrapping his arm back around Ari's shoulders as they walked off.

" Ari! Wait." She heard the voices of Kie and Pope.

" Fuck off." She sticks the middle finger up at them as she cuddles into JJ's side who kisses her head in return.

                            𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.𖡼