Still Got Stitches

" Perfectly focused." Pope mutters.

" You sure this is a good idea?" JJ questions helping his girlfriend get out the car.

" She's one of the only ones who can clear John B." Ari says intertwining her hand with JJ's.

" Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is." JJ rolls his eyes climbing inver the fence half way before looking at Ari and gestures her up.

" I don't know, J. What if I see Rafe or-or you know anyone besides Wheezie. I can't do it." Ari shakes her head before turning to walk back toward the van.

" Baby." JJ whispers, but Ari didn't hear. " Baby!" JJ whispers making her stop and turn.

" I-I can't, bubs. I can't face it no matter how hard I want to try." Ari runs a hand through her hair.

" Baby, this is for John B." JJ sighs.

Ari nods with a sigh. " I know, that's why I'm the only one going back."

" My love, we need you. Your probably the only one that can get to Sarah right now and she would be happy to see you up and about. Please, baby. Come with us." JJ urges sticking his hand out.

" Fine." Ari sighs. She had a feeling she was gonna regret her decision, but as long as she had JJ and the other two next to her, she would be fine. She grabs JJ hand as he carefully pulls her up. JJ jumps down and motions for Ari to do the same, only he would catch her.

" You sure know how to persuade a girl." Ari mumbles before closing her eyes and jumping down, right into JJ's arms.

" Why thank you." JJ smiles sweetly at her placing a kiss on her cheek.

" Let's go you two." Kie waves them over. The two smile at each other before walking.

" Okay, I got a plan." Kie states as they walk closer and closer to the Cameron household.

" Yeah, I have plans. We can do plan." Pope rambles. " Let's do the plan thing. Let's get it. Let's plan it out."

Ari rolls her eyes as her and JJ walk next to him. " Can you even handle a plan right now?"

Pope scoffs. " Course I can handle a plan right now. I'm—I'm plan guy. I'm—I'm mister plan—o—matic. Hey, I'm—."

" I'm gonna punch you hard enough if you don't shut up." Ari snaps and looks to Pope with a hard glare before walking ahead of both him and Kie.

" I'm starting to really regret giving him that weed." JJ mumbles.

" I'm starting to think about how stupid Kie was in not trying hard enough to stop you." Ari mumbles back with an eye roll.

" Nobody can stop me from doing anything." JJ states in a cocky tone. Ari looks at him with a raised eyebrow. " Besides you." He quickly adds.

" That's what I thought, lover boy." Ari says with a smirk. " I have you wrapped around my finger."

" I'm definitely not gonna deny that because it's so damn true." JJ says leaning his forehead against hers.

" Your mine forever, Maybank. I hope you know that." Ari whispers against his lips.

" Just like you are mine forever, Cam—."

" Don't say Cameron. I don't want anything to do with that last name. I know it's gonna follow me around, but right now don't use it."
Ari pleads cutting off JJ.

JJ nods and smirks down at her. " then how about Mrs.Maybank. That better?"

" Wayyyy better." Ari smirks wrapping her arms around his neck. JJ goes to speak but gets cut off by Kie.