So Do I

It's now morning, and the five Pogues are sitting in the HMS Pogue, driving to their destination. Ariella stood next to JJ who was driving with one hand and his other intertwined with hers as they chatted. John B, Pope and Kie all chatted in the front.

" Alright, JJ. Pin it here." John B calls to the blonde.

" Roger that! X marks the spot." JJ let's
go of Ari's hand so he could stop the boat.

" Alright, ladies and gentlemen." John B leans down, grabbing the drone hanging it over the boat, right above the water.

" To going full Kook." John B looks at his friends while dropping the drone into the water where him, Pope and Kie are watching the camera. Ari holds the tether that measured how far the drone goes.

" Alright, JJ, we're right over it. Ten seconds northwest." John B announces to him.

" Got it! Ten seconds northwest." JJ repeats.

" One hundred feet." Ari calls out seeing the red tape.

Out of nowhere Pope gasps as he jumps back seeing a squid swimming in front of the camera before moving away. Realizing what he did he tries to play it cool but John B and Ari noticed.

" What?" What happened?" John B and Ari say together as John B goes next to Pope.

" It's nothing." Pope shakes his head looking back at the screen. John B let's a groan going back next to Kie.

" I'm sorry. I thought-."

" Don't do that to me, man." JJ turns quickly looking at Pope.

" My bad." Pope mumbled.

" Four hundred feet." Ari calls tallying a line with chalk on the boat. Thunder rumbles from a distance. Clouds got darker.

" The tides turning." Ari points out.

" Hey, JJ?" John B calls.

" Yeah?" JJ calls back not taking his eyes from in front of him.

" Ten seconds easy." Kie told him.

" Copy that!" JJ nods doing what was told.

" JJ, twenty seconds mid-speed, alright? South." John B instructs.

" Copy that! Aye, aye." JJ responded once again doing as told.

" Keep the tether out of the prop!" JJ glanced quickly at Ari.

" I'm trying!" Ari exclaims back.

" JJ, keep going!" John B demands to him. Thunder rumbles in the background.

" John B, Kie, is that good?" JJ turns to them for approval.

" We're good!" John B gives him a thumbs up.

" Okay, seven hundred feet!" Ari informs them tallying another line.

Another sound of thunder comes again, closer than before. The wind picks up more and more as the waters becomes more rough. Kie and Ari's hair getting in their face due to the crazy wind. The waves get more violent as time passes. JJ looks on from inside seeing the clouds and lightening in front of him.

" JJ, hold it steady!" John B orders.

" Nine hundred!" Ari calls out.

" JJ, we're gonna title in this storm." Kie's voice filled with worry.

" Nine Twenty!" Ari continues to call out.

" Crank it north by northwest! Ten seconds!" John B instructs JJ.