Chapter 1

As the sound of lighting struck it gave off a boom. The young 14-year-old girl, Marinette Dupain-Cheng got up on an alarming strike. As she quickly sat up straight from her bed her tiny kwami companion swung across the room.

" Owww," Tiki said lightly. Landing on Marinette's couch.

" Sorry Tiki," Marinette said lightly but also sleepy. Marinette lifted her head and headed towards the window. Wow, it's really pouring out there. Wait, didn't the weather say sunny without any clouds? 70 degrees F right? It felt way less. Because it probably is. But as she squeezed her eyes and relooked out of her window, she saw the same gloomy weather and no sun in sight. And to think she had to go to school in this harsh weather was just ugh. She quickly started getting ready for school. After about 10 minutes, she started checking her mental checklist. Okay get dressed, umm checked. Brush teeth, check. Put on deodorant, also check. Pack up backpack, also check. But she felt like she was forgetting something. Something important...

" What am I forgetting to do," Marinette said worriedly. Tiki then pointed at Marinette's belly which started grumbling.

" Right breakfast," Marinette said. As she handed Tiki a yummy cookie and a couple of macaroons to recharge Tiki and placed tiki inside her bag which she swung across her front. Marinette rushed downstairs, to see her mother sitting drinking a warm cup of tea.

" Marinette, where are you going this early in the morning?" Her mother asked.

" School?," Marinette responded confused.

" Oh I am so sorry, I forgot to tell you because of the harsh weather your school took a raincheck and canceled school for the day," Her mother said. No school? For an entire day? That was weird but I am not complaining, a day off to work on my designs? Was my cup of tea and maybe a tad more.

" Oh okay, thanks for letting me know," Marinette said calmly. She then headed upstairs and decided to change her clothes since it was a little harsh and let's just say wasn't as comfy or good as her ladybug pajamas which her parents bought for Christmas since she was begging for one since she practically became Ladybug. She quickly changed and then sat down. She got a news alert on her phone which she clicked on. It said that today was the worst storm Paris had ever faced. A storm? In May? Now that was far from unnatural even if there were a ton of weird things going on in Paris in the past year.

The only thing that came to her mind horrified her. Someone had became akumatized for sure. But who? Maybe stormy weather? Or maybe someone else? Maybe shadow moths made a sentimonster as well? Oh, this was bad!

" Tiki, you don't think someone got euthanized," Marinette asked.

" I honestly wish I could say no.," Tiki responded unsure but worried times 10.

" Well I should do a patrol and see what's going on," Marinette said.

" Marinette if this is an akumatized victim what if something is wrong with the storm," Tiki asked.

" No way, a lot of people have been in the storm and nothing has happened," Marinette said.

" Tiki spots on," Marinette said. As her ordinary clothes disappeared and she had transformed into the famous Ladybug. Her clothes were now a super-suit used in battles to protect her and protect her identity. Ladybug was kinda suspicious. What if tiki was right? What if something was wrong with the storm? She couldn't go outside. But. But...... She felt like she would be fine, I mean she is magic and her suit is also magic. So it should protect her from anything. Right? Right. It will protect her from anything. I mean it is indestructible. But Ladybug was still unsure about her decision about risking herself. Okay, what would Chat do if he was here? Um probably go in. So maybe being reckless was the right move for this mission? She then stopped using her mind and grabbed her yoyo and moved out of her bedroom window. She then did a huge patrol around the entire city but nothing except the big storm looked unnatural. She saw no akumatized victim nearby. Maybe it was just a storm? Just a normal storm. Pheww. She then decided to head back home until her heart almost stopped. She saw the cause. It was............... Chat Blanc???? How? What? Wait. Okay. WHAT!!! Okay, either Cat noir get akumatized which would be the end of the world literally, or somehow Chat Blanc who was in another timeline ended up here? Or maybe it was an illusion? Anyways she was shocked out of her mind, how would she explain this to Chat Noir if that wasn't him akumatized? She wanted to pass out of all of her thoughts overloading her brain. She needed help facing her. After her encounter with him, last year and him showing up in one of her nightmares a while back. Okay, she needed backup but who? She couldn't get Cat Noir because it would be too hard to explain. She also had another problem Cat Blanc knew who she was. What if word gets out through the news who she is? Maybe she could call in Alya since she already knew who she was? What if Cat Noir gets curious and goes out looking and messes up everything? She needs two things. A plan for sure. And Rina Rouge. Now to think of it Rina's power of illusion could be super helpful so that they can make illusions of them. But honestly, Mariette was so overwhelmed. Though she knew one thing Cat Noir could not be in this mission. Because if he is then he will know her secret identity leading to Cat Blanc's fight. That's when she found something out. The way Cat Blanc had come here was because he was from before his fight with Ladybug meaning he traveled in time as a way to get Ladybug back since he turned her into stone as Ladybug saw underwater when she was fighting with Cat Blanc. Still, Ladybug stood completely straight behind one of the buildings watching Cat Blanc creating the storm. That's when she thought of something, something horrible and terrible. When she battled Chat Blanc he wanted to use the two miraculouses to make a wish right. So what if he uses her and Cat Noir's miraculous and doesn't use his. And also if she uses Cat Noir in this fight then he might get the wrong idea from Chat Blanc about dating which would lead him to getting akumatized. Ladybug was in the biggest shock. Until as she thought, things could not get possibly worse. Until she thought what Shadowmoth would do since it was his Akuma which akumatized Chat Noir. Okay, Marinette calms down. You have to make sure that Shadowmoth doesn't know what's going on, or Cat Noir, or the press. Easy peasy. Right? If Shadowmoth found out she was Ladybug it would be the end of the world. Okay, she had a plan. She needs to corner them somewhere where the press won't be. And make sure Cat Noir stays out of this or blocks of Shadowmoth. Okay, first contact Alya. But before she could, she turned in the direction of Chat Blanc to see him staring right into Ladybug. Oh No. This is bad. Really Bad. Horrible. Utterly Horrible. Oh great, she was quoting Chloe. Neverminded. I am doomed. Oh, where is bunnix when you need her? How was she going to explain this? To anyone. If the press caught on well there would be fake rumors and chaos and possibly the end of the world. If Shadowmoth found out it would be the end of the world. If Cat Noir found out it would be close to the end of the world. Oh great. How was she going to get herself out of this one? Without damaging everything and revealing her identities? She had to admit she was scared.