Chapter 24

Ladybugs P.O.V:

I grabbed my yoyo and swung at Cat Blanc. He ducked my attack of course. Cat Noir grabbed his staff and started swinging and aiming at Cat Blanc while Cat Blanc did the same they kept on doing this. So much for my plan. I interfered a couple of times and got some hits on Cat Blanc but he dodged them. We kept going back and forth with attacks. One to the foot, the other to the hand, one to the face. Until Cat Blanc did something. He used his cataclysm but it wasn't a normal one.

" Cataclysm," He screamed at the top of his lungs. He had a power upgrade and this cataclysm was like a wave. He shot the cataclysm in our direction and I got launched back. I stayed still for about a couple of minutes unsure of what was going on my body was completely paralyzed. I managed to open my eyes and I saw a glimpse of the sky. It looked so beautiful. A light beautiful hazy blue filled the sky. The clouds are in nice fluffy shapes. Filled with so much promise for tommrow. I wish everything could go back to how it was. Not how it is us having to fight Cat Blanc for our lives and everyone else's lives on the line. It's not something I like. I kept staring at the sky and not moving. It took me a minute to snap out of it and remember we were in a battle. I sat up slowly looking in front of me. Seeing something horrifying. Cat Blanc was holding Cat Noir, with a switchblade to his throat. My eyes widened horrified. This isn't right, he's not supposed to be here. I just stared into Cat Noirs' eyes filled with horror, my breath narrow.

" Cat Blanc, let him go," I said now gathering enough energy to stand up on my feet.

" Please," I said.

" I will, if you give me your miraculous and come with me," Cat Blanc said with a smirk. Cat Noir gave me a look that screamed no.

" Don't do it," Cat Noir screamed helplessly. Cat Blanc grabbed the knife closer to Cat Noirs' throat. I looked at Cat Blanc. This is all because of me. It has to stop. This madness. Insanity. I just stood there. What did I do to deserve this? All I wanted was a normal life. But I am stuck with this. I never asked for any of this. I never asked to be the guardian of the miraculous or to be Ladybug. I never asked for it, NONE of it. I didn't want people's lives survival in my hands and my fait. I never wanted him to fall in love with me, I never wanted to get so attached to him. I never wanted his life on the line. I NEVER WANTED THIS. I have had enough, I can't bear this anymore. I grabbed a knife from my back pocket.

" Time is ticking, Either you come with me or I get to be an only child," Cat Blanc said smirking and devilish. 

" You want me," I asked, raising an eyebrow. He was now confused for some reason. He just smirked, I took it as a yes.

" Well sorry to say this but for once you won't get what you want Agreste," I said. A slow tear fell from my face as I grabbed the knife. Goodbye.

Cat Noirs P.O.V:

I saw the knife she was holding come in front of her. I was so confused by what she was going to do with it. She held it towards Chat Blanc and rotated the blade. What was she going to do?? My eyes widened and I saw a tear fall from her eye. She grabbed the knife and my heart almost stopped. I wanted to scream but I was too late. Wasn't I?

Ladybugs P.O.V:

I grabbed the Knife and brought it close to my chest and closed my eyes and pressed in. I opened my eyes after a mill-second and I looked at their shocked faces looking at me, I broke into full-out tears. I dropped the knife. I would be dead soon. I was just counting down the seconds. I lost balance and I was on a full-height building. I fell but stumbled back towards the edge of the building.

" LADYBUG NO," I heard Cat Noir scream. He was running in my direction, he wasn't going to make it. Cat Blanc had fallen on the floor on his knees staring at me in shock. I backed up and fell.

Cat Noir's P.O.V:

I ran as fast as I could, almost running at the speed of light. I was so close to her until I forgot we were in a building, she fell.

Ladybugs P.O.V:

I held one of my hands to my chest and the other one reaching out for him but that couldn't save me. I fell down and down and that's when I knew I had my last moment of life, Goodbye.

Cat Noir's P.O.V:

" LADYBUG," I screamed at the top of my lungs. No. NO. This can't be happening. I already lost her once but this time it was for real. She died in front of my eyes and I did nothing to save her just watched. I fell to my knees and I started to cry this time. What have you done M'lady? My hands came up to touch my sobbing face. She's gone. I can't live without her. I cant move on. I CANT. This is all my fault. This is all my fault. I should have just gone with her plan. WHY? WHY? She didn't deserve to die. GOD KILL ME! NOT HER, SHE DIDN'T DESERVES THIS! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIE, LIKE THIS! Nothing means anything to me. Nothing. Now I know. I know why Cat Blanc is so broken inside. Why there's nothing but darkness in his wretched soul. It's because he lost the love of his life. The love of my life. I know how I could become him. Because right now nothing, NOTHING matters to me. First my mother now her. My Princess, My Partner, My Lady, My Bugaboo, My Ladybug, My Marinette, My, Love of my life. My Everything.

A/N: Hi Guys! Sry for the late update, Btw I am posting this at 2:23 Am Pacific Time; cause I have been trying to get this done for you guys! Anyways... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k Reads! I absolutely love "Maybe I'm Scared" and I have been working on this fanfiction so hard since there is already 24 chapters which is amazing! Btw sorry for the little amount of words for this story, If I added more I felt like it wouldn't fulfil its story and it wouldn't be as good as I wanted it to be sooooo u know!  Btw I am currently at 1163 words! I am gonna head to sleep, Bye!