Chapter 15

During the events above.... What happened with Cat Blanc and the other superheroes?

(What happened with Cat Blanc/ Cat Blancs P.O.V)

I woke up. It was around 7 am. I felt fine. I was laying in the sun. The hot scorching sun. Viperion was gone. And so was Cat Noir. Damn it! My plan failed. I punched the ground. I got on my knees and stood up. I looked around for any hints of what might have happened before. I saw nothing but I did see something very, very interesting. There were footsteps. Wet ones. I looked at them and inferred they were Carapaces. All right, I need another plan. I knew Shadowmoth wanted me gone for sure and what if he sent Cat Noir to kill me? But how would he rage Cat Noir? WAIT. The thing I hold most precious to me is Marinette. Meaning he would hurt Marinette and blame it on me. This thought drove me insane. So I decided to go on alert and hide near my awakening are ready to attack.

(What happened with the other superheroes with Rina's P.O.V)

" I think Rina's idea..... It's right," Viperion said shocked by my analysis.

" Okay so what do we do," Carapace asked.

" Wait your both looking at..... ME?!," I asked shocked.

" You are the leader," Viperion said.

" Okay, We know that we have to go to the Effie Tower tonight at sunset," Rina said.

"It's a trap," Viperion said.

" Yes, Without a doubt," I said.

" So what if we don't show up," Carapace smirked.

" Exactly, I'll make an illusion of us," I said. 

" We will attack from behind," Viperion said.

" Save Marinette, OH oops," I said chuckling and laughing nervously.

" WAIT WHAT, LADYBUG IS MARINETTE," Carapace said shocked.

" Say it louder, Maybe Bunnix will hear you," I said joking.

" Then let me guess Cat Noir is Adrien," Carapace said. My eyebrows shot up.

" How the hell did you figure that out," I asked shocked.

" Dude It's so obvious," Carapace said. I and Viperion looked at him stunned to show we were confused about how he knew.

" I'll explain later," Carapace said.

" Okay so now that the cats out of the bag," Viperion said.

" Since when have you become Cat Noir," I asked.

" Anyways...," Carapace said.

" Okay, so I set up a mirage of us and we attack from behind, Viperion you get Marinette and get her out," I said.

" Wait what if it isn't Marinette," Carapace asked.

" What do you mean," I asked confused.

" What if it's a sentimonster or an illusion; Volpina or whatever," Viperion added.

" K, If u touch her she'll disappear remember, but if she's a sentimonster....," I said.

" We don't have any way to be able to tell if she's a sentimonster," Viperion said.

" If they are setting a trap then she probably is," Carapace said.

" They might be hiding her in the Effie Tower though," I said. 

"Okay Viperion, You have the power of a second chance, use it," I said.

" If she's a sentimonster turn back time and if not rescue her and get her the hell out," I said.