Chapter 5

Switch of Perspectives

Meanwhile, Cat Noirs perspective

Ugh

" She just left me here," Adrian said talking to Plag.

" Adrien," Plag said.

" Yes," Adrian responded.

" There's a reason," Plag said.

" Wait what reason," Adrian asked.

" I can't say, I'm sorry Adrian it's just too much," Plag said.

" Plag please I can't have another person keeping secrets from me," Adrian said. Rethinking about how his father is so dark towards him and how Ladybug was keeping him in the shadows of the truth. Plag had soo much hesitation in his eyes.

" Adrian, I know you don't like secrets being held from you, but for once this one is for your own good, I need you to trust me when I say this," Plag said slowly and calmly.

" Okay Plag," Adrian said upset but trying to understand.

" But I am not standing back, I am going to figure this out myself," Adrian said.

"WAIT NO NO ADRIAN NO DONT TRANSFORM," Plag said concerned and yelling.

" Plag Claws out," Adrian said. At that minute he transformed into Cat Noir. He was about to go when he stopped himself in his tracks. What if he shouldn't? What if he should stay here just like Ladybug said? No. No. He is a miraculous owner and he is her partner. He was not gonna stay back. He quickly took out his staff and launched himself on the rooftop. He did a big but hiding patrol to try and find out where Cat Blanc was. Then he finally found him.

" Little Kitty, all alone without his Lady," Cat Blanc sang quietly.

Wait why was he singing that song? That his mother sang to him! He had only once sung that to Ladybug but he doubted that Ladybug would have told him.

As Cat Noirs, deceptiveness took control he got ahead of himself.

He jumped out of his hiding spot to the rooftop.

" Well, well, well, if it isn't Paris dear superhero," Cat Blanc said.

" I prefer Charming or brave," Cat Noir joked.

" Now tell me who are you," Cat Noir asked.

Chat Blanc started laughing.

" Ahh, Who am I you ask," Cat Blanc said with a mockery tone.

" Yes," Cat Noir continued.

" Who do you think I am," Cat Blanc said.

"An akumatized defenseless victim sent here by Shadowmoth to get our miraculouses, another puppet of his," Cat Noir said.

" I bet he's listening in on our conversation," Cat Noir said.

" Oooh oh, How naive are you," Cat Blanc responded.

" I am none of the above," Cat Blanc said.

" Then What," Cat Noir said.

" I am too much for you to comprehend," Cat Blanc said.

" Try me," Cat Noir said.

" I am from another timeline, from the future, A dark, different future," Cat Blanc said.

" You remind me of someone," Cat Blanc said.

" Someone who was as naive and as pure," Cat Blanc said.