Chapter 13

ShadowMoths P.O.V:

I could feel something different about today. Maybe it was because I would be holding Emile in my arms tonight. Everything went according to plan. I measure everything perfectly knowing what risks my son would take knowing his love for that girl. A baker's girl, I have no idea what he saw in her. Soon enough it didn't matter anymore. I had a plan that would end with her death. She needed to suffer. She kept Emile away from me for so many years, I was going to relencutious an eternity of pain and doom, pound that sad little girl. Everything worked out perfectly. I had done it. I had Cat Noir bent to his knees Ladybug, helplessly alive. I had done it. After years of feeding off of people's negative emotions, I never needed to touch single Akuma for the rest of my life. After combining the miraculouses which I will do tonight at sundown at the Eiffel Tower my truest wish shall come true. I only thought of one thing how to kill Ladybug. I didn't want to kill her with my own hands since my son would absolutely despise me but there must be away. And I will find it.

Cat Noirs P.O.V:

I felt shivers as I woke up. I was in my room. I couldn't believe it. I had surrendered. When she finds out what will she think of me, what a coward will she think I am. I woke up and washed my face took a shower and then went into my room. How could I be acting so fine? I was thinking of a plan. A way to get her out. Save her. All I could think was Save her.

Marinette's P.O.V:

I woke up in the room again. I needed to escape. Tonight Shadowmoth was going to release his plan. I felt worried there was no sign of Cat Noir and I had absolutely no visitors. I was stuck in this room till dawn. I wondered if Cat Blanc had caused any chaos in Paris while I was gone and I wondered if Rina Rouge, Viperion, and Cat Noir were searching for me desperately but seeing nothing. I wondered what he wanted to do to me what was going to happen next as I felt my breath narrow and shaky. I lay on the ground and looked outside of the room. I had one window and I saw the morning awing in. I saw the different colors of the leaves of autumn. I waited for my doom and hoped this would not be the last morning I would be able to see. I just waited. Waited. For something to happen something that might shock me. But nothing happened. I heard nothing either.

Rina Rouges P.O.V:

I took out my flute and dialed Viperions phone to call him. There was absolutely no answer. I recalled a couple of times and Carapace looked at me confused.

" Rina what's wrong?," Carapace asked confused as to why I was looking weirdly.

" I keep calling Viperion he was with Cat Noir and Cat Blanc but nothing signals dead," I said. Carapace tried his superhero phone and it did not work either. He just shook his head and looked at me. I grabbed my flute and typed in a message.

Hi Viperion,

Where are you guys? I got Carapace and I called you and Cat Noir several times! What's going on? Send me your location and call me back ASAP so we can do the plan before it's too late!

I copied and pasted the same message to Cat Noir except for replacing the names with Viperions name. I then saw there was no response.

" Alya what if we track their last known location," Carapace asked.

" That's a great idea," I said shocked. He looked at his superhero phone for a while and then said something.

" Cat Noirs location tracker has been disabled but Viperions location is clear," Carapace said showing me where the location was. It was located right next to the Agreste Home. We headed towards there. Until what I saw absolutely shocked me to pieces. I saw Viperion unconscious on one side of the ground and Cat Blanc laid on the other side.

" Wh w what happened," Carapace asked as shocked as I was. I was at a loss for words. What was I going to do? Why were they there? Where was Cat Noir? Who had done this to them? How did they end up with Cat Blanc? These questions! I had so many questions, too many questions. What was going on? I grabbed my hand and I slapped both of them until they woke up. Nino just stared at me in utter shock. Finally, Viperion woke up.

" Owwwwww stop slapping me," He said in a quiet voice but he was kind of angry as well. He sat up and then opened his eyes wide open. He then started stressing out.

" Oh no, oh no, oh no," Viperion said rubbing his head.

" What's going on," Carapace asked.

" Cat Noir after he found out Gabriel was Shadowmoth he lost it and used his black mist to unconscious us and left," Viperion said worried walking back and forth from the start to the end of the room.

" Okay everybody we have to calm down," Carapace said.

" What do we do with him," I asked pointing and looking at Cat Blanc and his white suit and golden hair. He looked just like Cat Noir, I mean he was Cat Noir so what did I expect.

" Leave him," Viperion said.

" We have to keep going," Viperion said. He grabbed his weapon and looked at me and I sent him a sign of approval of his decision and we all left. I took charge and started going first then afterward Viperion followed and Carapace was right next to him standing there. We kept moving.

" Wait," Viperion said, We all stopped and stood up.

" Where are we going and what's our plan," Viperion asked.

" We have to save Ladybug," I said.

" Look me and Cat found this note where Shadowmoth took Ladybug, It said that we have to meet him at noon today at the Eiffel Tower with the Black Cat Miraculous and he will have over Ladybug," Viperion said.

" Yeah but one problem, we don't have the black cat miraculous," Carapace said interrupting at the worst moment and second.

" Yeah but somethings very fishy," Viperion said. That's when a thought worked its way inside of my head. Gabriel Agreste was Shadowmoth and Adrien Agreste was Cat Noir. What if he went to face Gabriel? Then I thought more deeply. Adrien lost his mother years ago and I knew that if you combined the miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir you can grant one wish that can change reality as you know it. What if Shadowmoth wanted the miraculouses to bring back Adrien's mom? What if Adrien now knew this and was actually helping his father out? What if he threatened to kill Marinette and since he couldn't stand that he was forced to obey his father and his words. All these thoughts raced my head but what I did not notice was I was saying them out loud. Both of them looked at me shocked by my analysis of this situation. What were we gonna do?

Author's Note: Hi Guys! I said I would update on Sundays but I wrote this chapter super late cause I was super busy with school! I hope you enjoy it! I had a lot of homework so I couldn't update " I hate that I love you," I will catch you guys in my next fanfic! Btw who loved Ephemeral which came out on Sunday and for the new Gabriel Agreste episode to come out this Sunday! Btw 1318 Words!