Chapter 29

Carapaces P.O.V:

" Adrien holds up," I said, chasing after him.

" What the hell is wrong with him," Adrien says furiously.

" Calm down dude," I said, putting a hand on Adrien's shoulder. He closed his eyes and took a very deep breath. Inhaled and Exhaled and looked at me with a death glare.

" I don't feel better, Nino," Adrien said, glaring at me.

" Just give Viperion some space, he's just in a mood," I said, rolling my eyes. I understand why he's so upset, kinda. His ex-girlfriend who he still loved and had feelings for loved another guy had died.

" He took it way too far," Adrien said, nodding his head.

" So how are you," I said, trying to give some moral support after everything that happened.

" Um pretty shitty, you know, just the normal, love of my life died in front of my eyes," He said, giving me a sad smile and I felt bad for him more and more.

" If you wanna talk, I'm here dude," I said, bumping him on the shoulder with a playful twist.

"Thanks," He said, giving me a genuine smile. I smiled back trying to lighten the mood by breaking in a couple more jokes during the rest of our conversation.

Cat Blanc's P.O.V:

Tik tok, tik tok. The clock rang. I felt it getting louder and louder by the minute. I moved my head to the rhythm. Right. Left. Right. Left. My curiosity wonders. And I'm left with my thoughts. You might think I'm crazy, but I'm insane. But I'm not. None of this shit show is my fault. It is all of their faults. A cursed and villainous father created me. And all I ever wanted was to be loved. And the one person who truly loved me is gone because of me. The urge. To end everything. But I can't. Not yet at least. Not until I make those who made my life a living hell, burn. I want to make the world burn. Burn it. I wanna watch the world burn. I got the gasoline. I wanna watch the world burn. I didn't know what I was fighting for at this point. Getting revenge from the ones who wronged us would easen the pain but it will never be okay. How to move forward, is my main question. But I know there is no way to move forward. Unless I, No. I can't change time again, I can't save her. Whatever I do she will always die. Won't she? I can go back years, decades, but I will never have what we had before back. I have nothing left to live for. Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. I decided to go and explore a little bit. I didn't know what I was looking for. Something that would give me a safe peace of mind. That's Bullshit, absolute bullshit. Nothing can help me, but I can try.

I walked around Paris, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. I kept going. Hoping this could give me a clear state of mind but I didn't think it would work. Until I heard talking, I looked over the ledge to see something that shocked me. It was Carapace and Cat Noir, talking about something. I wasn't listening in too closely, just staring and glaring at them from above. I stalked, like they were the prey and I was the predator. Waiting for the perfect time to strike. Strike First. That's when I came up with my plan. It was so well thought out. No one could call me reckless or idiotic or insane. No insane person could come up with such a complex plan as this. I smirked at the thought of it. It was smart. Very smart. I lurched above the superheroes hideout waiting for the perfect opening opportunity. What better way to destroy an army than by breaking in from the inside. I waited patiently and stealthily watching every single movement. Every word they spoke, every step they took, every mention of her, every moment of every second. Call me crazy. Call me insane, call me weird. Call me a maniac, a psychopath, whatever rows your fucking boat. I don't care. Not a bit. Love makes people crazy. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. With my life, if I have too.