Chapter 6

Back to Ladybug.

" Alya did you get the plan," Ladybug asked.

" Yup," Alya said smiling.

" Trix, let's Pounce," Alya said.

" I need you to wait here until I come back, I need to have a little chat with Cat Blanc," Ladybug said.

Rina Rouge put her hand on Ladybug's shoulder.

" Are you sure," Rina asked worriedly.

" Yes, I have to," Ladybug said.

" You go girl," Rina said.

" Thank you, for always being there," Marinette said.

" That's what friends are 4," Rina said smiling. Ladybug grabbed her yoyo and latched it onto the rooftop. She boosted herself up and left. She quietly and sneakily spooked off to Cat Blanc location.

" Well, well," Cat Blanc said.

" Look who we have here," Cat Blanc said.

" I see you talked to Cat Noir," Ladybug said trying to look at him dead-eyed and cold.

" Why wouldn't I, I mean after all he is me," Cat Blanc said.

" So what's your next plan," Ladybug asked.

" Ughh what a hard question, it's not like I told you," Cat Blanc said sarcastically.

" Why do you hate me," Ladybug said.

" Me? Hate you? That's a dumb question because you know I don't," Cat Blanc said.

Ladybug quickly turned in the opposite direction, what was going on, she just felt like she couldn't harm him.

" You know," Cat Blanc said.

Ladybug turned around to see him standing there. They were only centimeters away from each other.

" The wish, It does have consequences, of course, So I have a proposition," Cat Blanc said.

" You come with me and I won't destroy Paris or hurt anyone," Cat Blanc said with his blue eyes sparkling.

Ladybug wanted to back up but he was now touching her chin.

" What do you say, M'Lady," Cat Blanc said.

" How do you know if I like you," Ladybug said speculating.

" Oh well, I would detransform but I'm not in the mode, but trust me, you will," Cat Blanc said oversulrey, and overconfident.

" How can I trust your word," Ladybug said.

" A little something called Cats Honer," Cat Blanc said.

Ladybug was debating everything. She could not do it. She wasn't going to make a decision that could ruin her life.

" I need, some time," Ladybug said turning her back.

" Take all the time in the world M'lady," Cat Blanc said.

Ladybug took off. She was not going to say anything to Alya, because she would certainly think Marinette had lost it. She did not know what to do.

She wouldn't sacrifice herself, But only if she could guarantee everyone's safety because she had a feeling it might be her only way out. She then started crying.

She heard footsteps behind her. It was Cat Noir.

" Ladybug," Cat Noir said concerned quickly running to her.

Ladybug turned around and as she did Cat Noir saw all of her tears pouring down her face. Ladybug quickly grabbed Cat Noir and hugged him.

He didn't mind, Not even a little bit, He loved her and comforting her was something he barley got to do.

Ladybug grasped onto his waste as hard as she could crying and everything. She finally melted but she was happy that Cat Noir was there to help her.

After what seemed like forever, she let go.

" I I'm sorry," Ladybug said shyly.

" Are you okay," Cat Noir said, for the first time thinking about how much pressure she was under.

" Y ye Yes," Ladybug said slowly.

" Really, you don't seem fine," Cat Noir said concerned.

" Its just, I'm under a lot of pressure," Ladybug said.

" I'm sorry, I didn't understand," Cat Noir said.

" No, no, I'm sorry, I should've told you instead of hiding it," Ladybug said sadly.

" But I understand why you didn't," Cat Noir said.

" I, was scared," Ladybug said.

" You don't need to explain anything to me," Cat Noir said putting his hand on Ladybugs shoulder.

" So do you know," Ladybug asked.

" Yeah I do," Cat Noir said.

" Well I guess maybe its for the best, that you know I'm....," Ladybug said.

" Wait, I mean I know that he's me," Cat Noir said rushly.

" Oh ehhh, I thought you knew who I was," Ladybug said embarrassed and in a uncomfortable situation at the least.

" Oh he was gonna tell me, But I stopped him," Cat Noir said.

" You don't want to know," Ladybug said shocked.

" M'lady, Whenever the time is right, I know you will tell me," Cat Noir said.

" You know sometimes, You have to do what's right, even if that's not what you want," Cat Noir said.

Ladybug took that sentence heart to heart. She had to. Do it. Even if she didn't want to. It was the only way and she was shocked. Cat Noir gave her a great piece of advice which If he knew was the decider for her decision he would probably kill himself. But it was the only way. No one would get hurt. And everyone would live happily ever after. Except for. Her.

But that was the consequence. She had to pay.

" Thank you, Kitty," Ladybug said smiling at him. Before she felt she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Which left him speechless. She loved when he did that. Staring at her like she was the only person in the world. She was afraid. That would be the last time, He would do that. That she would be there for. The last time they hugged, the Last piece of advice, the last "M'lady", The last "Kitty", The last time she would be in Paris, The Last kiss, the last time she shocked him, and The last time he comforted her. She wasn't ready for that. She didn't want to do this. But maybe it was destiny. She thought that maybe she could change Cat Blanc but her hopes were slim. He seemed more angry, more devastated, more detriment, more ruthless, and more willing to do anything it took, "to make everything go back to "normal". She wondered, what was normal like? Them dating? And who was he? Her mind wondered even more. He said that if she knew who he was, she would love him. Was he? No. There was no way. Right? He couldn't be. No. There was no absolute way. Or was there? Was he Adrien Agreste? No. No way. Or what if it is? What if? No. It was a crazy, abseroud thought. He could never be Adrien Agreste. The love her life. But why would he say that? If she was going to go. What difference would it make, if she knew. None right? Then another crazy thought came. What if Viperion used his second chance, to keep her from knowing. Maybe that's why he was acting off. What if it was? What if Cat Noir was Adrien Agreste? What if it wasn't a crazy thought? More like a crazy reality. She couldn't get her mind off of it. If he wasn't Adrien Agreste, who was he?

Sorry for some Grammar Mistakes, BTW.

Chapter 7, Comes out next Saturday!