Chapter 25

Cat Blancs P.O.V (During his Ultimatum, he was giving to Ladybug)

" I will, if you give me your miraculous and come with me," I said with a smirk. Finally, it's going to happen.

" Don't do it," Cat Noir screamed helplessly. One more word out of him and I was ready to cut his throat. He needed to shut up, I have had enough of hearing his shit.

" Time is ticking, Either you come with me or I get to be an only child," I said with a smirk and devilish. I was waiting patiently for her to come with me. Tapping my foot slightly waiting for the moment everything will go back to normal. Ice Cream Sundaies and everything else.

" You want me," She said pointing at herself and giving me a smirk smile.

" Well sorry to say this but for once you won't get what you want Agreste," She said, A slight tear fell down her face. What in the world was she talking about? I saw her holding a knife from behind her back and her eyes widened in absolute horror. No. NO. I saw her stab herself with the knife. And I fell. Down on the floor on my knees. Starring at the blood starting to form at her chest and it piercing through her suit. It might have well been me. I felt as if my heart was breaking in two taking my last breath before I saw her fall down. And my eyes filled with tears. My vision Dimmed and all I could see was the picture of Cat Noir running to the ledge. But I didn't care. I wish I was dead. Away from this all. If she died, Nothing mattered to me. I wouldn't care if I killed anyone, I wouldn't care if anyone died, I wouldn't care about the chaos I caused. She was everything to me. And now I feel as if I am nothing. Adrien Agreste, Cat Noir, Supposed "Perfection". But really Im broken inside. This is my fault. Her death. If I hadn't done this she wouldn't be dead. This is all my fault. Because now I have nothing to live for. Before I would keep my sanity by thinking about what she would think of me. A murder. But now. She's gone. And with her, she grasped onto my sanity and pulled it down from that building. This is all because of Shadowmoth, I was so busy trying to fight Cat Noir that I forgot about my real threat. I let my emotions overpower me. I opened my staff and saw a reflection of a person in all black standing behind me. He had a Shadowmoth pin on him. And that's when I got really mad, out of all of the moments that he could have attacked they choose. This moment, right now, the moment that I just watched my true love kill herself in front of my eyes. I quickly turned around and stared at the person. I attached them throwing punches and kicks at their head and using every single power I could think of. Cataclysm after Cataclysm. Strike after Strike. Kick after kick. Until my sanity grabbed on for dear life and I fell to the floor. I felt blinded for a minute. Until I got up and looked at the person laying on the floor. Badly Beaten Up, Blood all over them. I went close to them and place my finger on their throat. I had killed them. They weren't breathing anymore and their heart stopped beating. I didn't care though. He would be one of the first people who would feel my absolute rath. I had gone mad. But... it felt good.

Shadowmoths P.O.V:

Nathalie came running into the room and waited for my approval.

" Sir, Sir we have received news, the spy we sent out, he's dead. They found his dead body on a top rooftop using the drones," Nathalie said alarmed.

" Who killed him," I spoke.

" We don't know of, but there are scratch and claw marks as far as we saw," Nathalie said.

" So let me guess you sent out a worthless pawn to do an important job and kitty used them as a chew toy," Lila said walking in through the door. I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes at her and gave her an unwanted look.

" The truth hurts Agreste," She said taking a seat at the table.

" What do you want Lila," I said.

" To tell you that your idea backfired, horribly," Lila said.

" Oh wow! I didn't know that until you said it," I said sarcastically, sometimes I wondered why I keep her around.

" So what's your next plan Hawkey? Send another pawn to kill the king?" Lila said.

" Got a better idea, Rossi?" I asked.

" A new one, yes," She responded.

" Are you going to tell me or do I need to grab the guards," I said.

" Be patient, Gabriel," She spoke.

 " So you want to get the miraculouses to make your wish right? You need Ladybugs miraculous and Cat Noirs. It doesn't matter which ones you get, keep that in mind. Now you have the peacock miraculous, correct? You can abduct one of the miraculous holders, your best bet would be Carapace since he's a clueless little bug. After you get him, create a sentimonster to replace him and return him to the hero's hideouts. Once they make a plan, you will know about it and be able to defeat them and get their miraculouses. Send like 5 spies to get Carapace. Maybe that will be enough," Lila said. I took in all of her thoughts and statements and I see her point. Her plan. It's not a horrible idea. And it might be able to actually work.

" This... plan of yours. It might be able to work," I said trying not to admire her in any sort but agreeing simply. I saw a huge smirk on her face.

" Of course it does, I mean I made it after all," Lila said swaying her hair into the air towards the right with another huge smile on her face.

" You may leave," I said turning my back.

" May I ask a question," She asked, I turned around and looked at her. A question? Her voice didn't sound fake or sarcastic it sounded normal.

"What happened to your wife," She asked. I stared at a corner in the room and my mind drifted off. I turned my back to her.

" When she and I were young we came across the miraculous of the peacock and the miraculous of the butterfly. The peacock miraculous was broken but even though I told her not to, she used it. She suddenly got very sick and ill afterward and she fell into a coma," I said slowly and quietly. I hated talking about it to anyone. It was something I never talked about. I loved Emile my entire life. And me talking about losing her and now I have been trying to get her back for such a long time. And I finally felt so close like it was just in reach. I saw a reflection of her in the mirror and saw Lila twiddling with her fingers.

" You may leave now," I said slowly and sadly. I heard the door close and double-checked. I headed to the door and locked it. I then collapsed to my knees and played on the hard cold floor. I am truly alone. I have been for all these years trying to get Emily back to ignore the pain that I have beheld within myself. And so I lay there on the floor thinking about Emily and Adrien. 

A/N: OMG!!! Guys, we are at 1,400 Reads ( i think) ! I never thought I would see this day!! Sorry for taking so long to update I just wrote this chapter tonight because I finally had some free time and I came up with a creative idea for the story, so I just started writing what came to mind. I am super excited for the next chapters until the end of the book (btw if you are wondering I have no idea how many more chapters I will write, it just depends on how much more time it takes for me to write the rest of the book). We are currently at 1413 words!