Chapter 22

Cat Blanc's P.O.V:

I left the apartment and started scouting Paris. Looking for her. I transformed into Cat Noir again and started slowly spying around Paris. I needed to find her. I searched the rooftops, the streetways, the roads, everywhere I could think of. It was kind of hard hiding, I mean, after all, I was "Cat Noir". I searched for hours and I saw nothing. Just the normal Paris, kids playing in playgrounds, the louvre filled to the brim with visitors. I kept searching and searching and I felt completely helpless. I didn't know what to do anymore. She left. She left me. The love of my life left me. I felt my anger rising but I needed to control it. I was afraid I would turn back into my self-body and everything would be doomed. I needed to find her and bring her to her senses and I might need to do the one thing, I swore I wouldn't do. It would only be a last-case scenario of course. The same plan I had with the tea. I might need it. I started thinking about that day. Her words loomed in my head. "Cat I will never leave you, ever again". I wondered why she left. What had happened? Did Cat Noir, Rina, Carapace, or Viperion take her or something? The thought of that feline touching her made me want to Cataclysm this world. She was the only thing that kept me from losing my mind. Maybe I should have taken her and left sooner. But this time I would make no mistake of that. I kept searching and soon it became close to almost Sunset. I sat on a ledge and I was so confused what was I to do? Until I saw something poking out in the near distance.

Marinette's P.O.V:

I started walking around in circles. What the heck was I going to do? I could go find Rina, Viperion, and Cat Noir, the real one. But I have no idea where to start. I could go and fight Cat Blanc though that sounded like a horrible idea. The same thing as before could happen, dust him kidnapping me, I think I get the drill. I can't face him that much is clear. Im screwed. WAIT! OH NO. How could I have been so stupid? I forgot about one thing, how Cat Blanc is. He's gonna lose it when he finds out that I am missing. Why didn't I think of this in the first palace? I felt like an idiot. Did I make the situation worse than it already was? I wondered if he was searching for me. I felt a shiver go down my spine. I decided I should be more cautious about how did I figure this out so late. I felt so scared. Why? I didn't know what to do, but my only plan was to find them, my friends. Until I saw something in the distance.

Cat Noir's P.O.V (The Real One)

I sat in a lonely corner my back to the wall that I was about to Cataclysm. I was filled with thoughts several of these indeed. What to do with the new information I was presented, was one of these thoughts. I had to save her. How could I have been so foolish is what I thought? I feel for Cat Blanc's trap, How naive was I? I have to tell the others about all this but how would they believe me? Everyone thinks that Marinette is dead and me coming in and saying she was alive the entire time. How many unresolved  feelings will that bring up for Alya or Nino or Luca, I have no clue. And how many unresolved feelings of myself will come up, I've been trying to hide my feelings deep down. I have built about a hole in my head with my unresolved feelings and thoughts it will bring up. I put my head on my lap and I pretty much buried my face in my legs. I wanted to just disappear from the face of the planet. Just bury me in a hole. But I couldn't. I needed to save her there was no option. But what do I do? I wish I had some guidance something to lead me in the right direction. I got up on my feet and I decided I would do it all myself. As I was walking towards the next building these words flooded my brain making me almost break down. "It's me and you against the world, M'lady". Oh, how I wish I could hug her and hold her close right now. I grabbed my staff and saw I had several messages from the rest of the team. This one was from Rina.

Hi Cat Noir,

What do we do? Should we give you our miraculouses? Are we going to have to tell Marinette's parents that she's dead? What are we going to do?